What class are you staying with in the release

Let's try this again.
Boink
Last edited by Neozenha on Aug 13, 2012, 7:50:56 AM
Blood mara for sure.
"On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll..."

IGN: BigBooger
I've played quite a few rangers and sure I'll start one in retail. Starting a witch now just for something different, see how I enjoy it, only lvl 10 right now with my witch - so who knows, maybe I'll end up falling in love with the class/build and change my mind.

But after playing a few different ranger builds and getting two to 60+, kinda hooked on them.
Class? Shadow for sure.
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
I will have 1 of each probly more .
For the most part I love my dual wielding duelist. So I will probably go with him and hope that evasion is fixed by the time of release. Cause I want my duelist to dodge stuff.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
2h Marauder most likely :) then ill go DW or Iron reflexes duelist (with shield).
I'll go for witch. Thinking about minions, but I will have to see, if they add any new summoning skills.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
A Duelist dual axer and a wand Witch are going to be my main squeezes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info