DW Mara /debate

Last edited by pedropinguim on Aug 13, 2012, 7:20:01 AM
Two major concerns with that build:

- You're not realistically going to reach level 100 (and 111 passive points) with the current end-game. I believe the highest leveled map is around 68-ish or so which means grinding past those levels will get increasingly slower as xp needed per level will rise but xp per mob will not. I'd suggest aiming for level 70 or so (ie. 80 points).

- If you pick Resolute Technique any 'Critical xx' nodes will be useless as you no longer crit.

---

One handed passives do work with dual wielding.

Yeah I know that we aren't able to reach 100, but was just to have an idea of my build.
About resolute techniques I've changed already for Water Dancing.
Thanks for the reply!
so im trying this build right now, dual wielding axes, pretty much spam Cleave with Life on hit for AOE, and frenzy and heavy strike for bosses

for defense im running enduring cry and immortal call amg warlord mark for curse.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBAmUqhgSOp5wFkiF6B2uU1Qe-sDILPuuADvSWEQ9Iu-IQwpUzEiGPIxcVF9Yg_v6OI-9IrCkZ4xMphsCPKrptXivGvMkxk0n3NDa1ajeXCEQ3xCN_PSQAtT0qvvg-wEW7RMYy6UhZ_PNS_IQEU09swlt5wZdhimooYk1vCGgNYZlxhCkceE0BunrfWBCJg5Mkj4gRWaI3qHaoL3qJqHa0Pa-YoI606odbu4pAGbuv36DKAa59y9UXz80SrI7NsSBX0TQ919M_8HvUucAg1YyD9NYrD7jbocfp3wMV1OMraEXwbucv98twGfylNRS3otBq9_SbKMEqs9SqSAHzyXoP-vWJw82JG-3coWF3jKvgMhWVwD5R3qCvTZSDO579aAlt6jtuP9jZxq8=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info