My path to get Shavronne's Wrappings | Already 6l Occultist's Vestment | I GOT IT!!!

Just long story short.
I've farming docks more than 10+ hours per day and i never saw any of uniq Occultist's Vestment droped for me.

I just tired farm and i have in my mind, my chance to get Shavronne droped from mobs is equal 1:1000000 :)

So i buy Occultist's Vestment ilv79 from @TotemPuller.
After that i put 3 jewellers on it and get 6s, after that i put 15 fuse and get 6l. This is just insane! I forgot to use eternal orb on it and put a 120 chance on this robe (how stupid i am!!!) thx god i don't get Infernal robe, cuz if i get it... i just dunno...

For now i will farm currency and trade it to scouring/chance orbs.

I will update this post to inform you guys, how it's going on :)

Give me a luck please!

Just show you my farm gear if some one interested.

Spoiler

Number of chance/scouring spend: 207

Chance log :
Spoiler

PS. I play on Onslaught.

UPDATE: OH MY GOD!!!

UPDATE 2(20.07.2013): WHATTTTTT - i just put 1 chance to random white occultis droped from docks. After that i spend 190-240 fusing orbs. WELL GG WP.

UPDATE 3(07.08.2013): Crafted another 6l occultist
time for another shave :P
Result_for_08.09.2013

UPDATE 4(14.08.2013): Yeah oi know, this is not 6l, but i spend only 20 fus for get 5l, so i don't want to spend more for 6l :)

Time for chance.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Aug 14, 2013, 6:56:33 AM
I hope you get
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
I hope you get

Me too.
The topic name was well emphasised with capitalisation. Admirable job.
"
totalbackline wrote:
The topic name was well emphasised with capitalisation. Admirable job.

;D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
If you lend me a scouring I'll try.
so lets call it by the name

i get 4-5 ex worth of junk and you get a 50ex+ item right ?

this is the only think i envy kripp for if he would attempt this he could chance/scour the whole day using his popularity and followerminions

you on the other hand...will take ages
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 7, 2013, 11:18:12 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
this is the only think i envy kripp for if he would attempt this he could chance/scour the whole day using his popularity and followerminions

When Kripp decided to chance/scour a Koams he just bought the chance and scours and went to work. Nobody gave him anything.
^a random fused his shit by the way^

edit: not the koams, the discharge thingy he's using
Last edited by totalbackline on Jul 7, 2013, 11:42:16 AM
"
Qiox wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

When Kripp decided to chance/scour a Koams he just bought the chance and scours and went to work. Nobody gave him anything.

cause it was 1:500 back then only god knows what sadistic rates chris has now :)

btw i like the term went to work..... :P
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 7, 2013, 12:02:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info