WTF GUYS WHY AM I MOVING IS SLOW MOTION??

everything i do is in slow motion, in town, fighting etc. i have a 0.2 APS with my bow and im firing at around 1 per second, i have to pop a quicksilver to move at a normal like speed, its the same for the enemies, i have no regen what so ever and i die faster for some reason.

WTF IS GOING ON>??????
IGN: MouseSupreme
If the whole game is at a reduced speed, sounds like a processor or video card issue. Is the sound choppy?

Hmm without 100% understanding your problem, I can only say two things:

1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?

2) email support with all symptoms and dxdiag text file.

Yeah like we know.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
IS there a simple fix? i have tried logging in and out, resetting the launcher ETC. nothing is working. should i make a youtube vid on it and link? this is getting annoying, its like perma-desync where its going slow motion for me but not for the mobs, that's why i die faster cause they are attacking me and its all in slow motion so i don't see it till way later.
sorry i didnt refresh the page to see your answers

the sound is fine, im sure its not a graphics card issue i was running crysis 3 before on max so yea.

yes the whole game is reduced speed, from zooming in on char to placing items in stash, i will talk to a npc and the box will appear before i even move to the npc.

1. YES

2. ill try that thanks.
"
sorry i didnt refresh the page to see your answers

the sound is fine, im sure its not a graphics card issue i was running crysis 3 before on max so yea.

yes the whole game is reduced speed, from zooming in on char to placing items in stash, i will talk to a npc and the box will appear before i even move to the npc.

1. YES

2. ill try that thanks.

Glancing over Elynole's link, graphics card temperature and if youre overclocking are two more potential leads to the cause...
thanks, i posted there with the required information. my GPU temp doesn't go over 40 degrees while playing PoE.
ill restert my pc, see what happens
ok restarting my PC seemed to have fixed it, thanks for your help guys, appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info