keeps kicking me upon entering Merveil's area

Have been trying to correct this problem for two days. I ran patchcheck three times and on the first it did find errors and game as a whole has been much more stable since but everytime I fight my way back to Merveil the game boots me back out to the sign in screen. Love this game so far and really wanna advace without starting a new char. Any sugestions would be great. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by bamberg86 on Aug 13, 2012, 12:57:04 AM
Also am already running with the - gc 1 fix to help with the unable to map and outofmemory issues
Bump
^
What is the specific name of the area that it crashes while entering? Or is it on the internal teleport (that has no loading screen) to the Merveil fight?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Its the area where you actually fight her. Loads up and I can see char but unable to move or attack then screen fades slightly then it sends me to sign in screen. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled game since then, ran another pack check and put the - gc 1 back on due to drops from unable to map file problem
I've got something like that too. Before taking Merveil, and after in the forest.
that sucks man but atleast now I know its not just me. Probably tried to fight her a dozen times or so with same issue everytime even after reinstall and reguardless of what server I tried on. Im still stuck in this spot. How did you get past it?
Thanks for the info, we'll look into it. Maybe you can pass your account details to a trusted friend to complete the Merveil fight for you, in the meantime? We normally don't allow account sharing but I'm okay in this instance.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I play pretty on and off again due to work schedule. I have played alone so far while figuring the games systems and my char build so dont really have any friends let alone ones I trust to give account info to but thats for listening and your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.
Last edited by bamberg86 on Aug 16, 2012, 11:42:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info