RIP in Peace....Rest in RIP

what a what what now ....

Ok can we please clear this up?

Where the hell did this double up on RIP come from, I'm not sure if people actually dont know that RIP already stands for rest in peace or if this is a hipster "thing" now or something.... it makes no damn sense to say RIP in peace or Rest in RIP ....Someone please explain this strange phenomena that has seemingly affected this game?
What are you talking about? Its just something you do out of respect, when someone dies you say RIP in peace. I dont understand whats so confusing about that, show some respect to the dead!
Last edited by Stroggoz on Jul 5, 2013, 7:50:11 PM
Ahh who really cares. I mean... You only YOLO once.
It's a stupid joke... they know it's wrong, but they think it's cute to be stupid.
It's RIP in pieces
"
Stroggoz wrote:
What are you talking about? Its just something you do out of respect, when someone dies you say RIP in peace. I dont understand whats so confusing about that, show some respect to the dead!

because RIP = Rest in Peace

why repeat what the acronym stands for after the acronym ...its saying Rest in Peace in Peace
it's like saying "what's your PIN number?"

a troll invention perhaps?
I need more purple titles
"
TheMadCow wrote:
"
Stroggoz wrote:

why repeat what the acronym stands for after the acronym ...its saying Rest in Peace in Peace

Because they want them to be twice as peaceful I guess? I dunno :S

But then I guess they could just say RIPIP if that was the case.
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Jul 5, 2013, 7:58:25 PM
"
TheMadCow wrote:
"
Stroggoz wrote:

Not sure what you mean, why say it twice when you can just say RIP in peace?
"
Stroggoz wrote:
"
TheMadCow wrote:
"
Stroggoz wrote:

Not sure what you mean, why say it twice when you can just say RIP in peace?

wah buh ..that's...that's the point ...why would you say rest in peace in peace....it makes no sense its exactly the same as saying rip in peace ...I don't think you understand?

Rest In Peace = correct

Rest in Peace in Pieces = correct

RIP in Pieces = correct

Rest in Peace in Peace = Incorrect

RIP in Peace = Incorrect

and as for it being like saying PIN Number, that's true but that's only said because people generally don't bother learning what PIN actually stands for, but everyone ...or at least I should hope the majority of people know what RIP stands for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info