Map Duplication Bug

Not sure if its the same bug or not.

Been playing today, clearing map (level 60 map iirc, cant remember the type think it was crypt with the bishop like boss), finished it whitout finding any new maps, ported in and out whitout problems few times with loot. Had 3 portals left. Since i found no new maps i went on to my stash and prepared new map.

New map i prepared was also a level 60 map, thicket (or however you spell it, the underground like cave with many entrances that only one leads to new area with boss) during which maybe in 1/4th of map clearing my bags got full and i decided to portal out to clear room.

I managed to portal whitout any problems, like always sold all i wanted, left other stuff in stash and as always i went back to the laboratory. But this time i was ported not to the new laboratory with the thicket map but to the old one with the crypt. I tried reloging, making new instance and seeing if my laboratory with thicket map will be back, but nothing helped. I went in and checked the old one with the crypt but each of the 3 remainig portals reported "Failed to join instance because disconnected from server". I didnt end up with any duplicate maps or anything, found none, had none in bags after all this.

Edit: not sure if its relevant or not but just before this happened for me there was some rather longer loading times when i was porting from thicket map to laboratory that one time i could. Or rather not long load times but the pre-load time when you still see and can move on map when entering the portal while waiting for the loading screen, something like lag, but everything else worked fine, same long time occured when i went from the laboratory to town - long pre-load time before loading screen occured.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Last edited by wizard_6 on Aug 17, 2012, 7:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info