Summoners and summon update.

"
pod11 wrote:
More then passives we'll probably need itemization.

There are rly no items for summoner to look after.
+1 summon gem ite,s is pretty much all.

Summons don't scale with items at all and it will be a problem.
There are no interesting uniques for summoners either.

I did find this unique the other day for my summoner:

Unavailable
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Last edited by Ornias on Aug 14, 2012, 9:31:31 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I have a pure summoner witch and so far i love them, i normally just cast skeles on the mobs or when i need more meat (or bone) shields so i stay alive. cast vulnerability and critical weakness and just stand back.

My plan is to have the following....

Speed+Damage+Life+Zombie+Life on hit on chest or shield (I did get necro aegis)

and then, Critical damage+skeles+Damage+added fire damage

and spectres im not worried because at this point the only good ones are getting ranged casters (WTB MAGE ZOMBIES!)

and idea could be that you get the original zombie, but then there is a support gem that turns them into a casting zombie. or replace one of the passive nodes that gives +1 to minnions and make it "Grants the caster the ability to summon Zombie Magus that will cast spells mirroring the element type of the summoner. Can only summon an amount that is half of the number of zombies that can be summoned"
So basically, they will cast fire/lit/ or cold spells (Which ever we put point(s)into) and you can only summon half of the total amount of melee zombies you can have. So if you can summon 4 zombies, you can summon only 2 zombie magus.

Sounds good in theory at least. Although, running all of the aura's does put a hurting on mana (I use wrath(Lightning damage), discipline(What summoner would be without Energy shields for her summons), and vitality(Gotta love life regen)
Anarchy League: Necroticdisease- Cozi- Shenvizu
I have to say that while I'm welcoming any improvement on minions I don't really have any problems with my summoner/fire witch.

Atm I'm lvl 74 and I'm doing without problems any rare maps lvl 65+.

The only mod I can't do is blood magic (because of Chaos Innoculation) but I've done maps with every kind of mods, the hardest one was a +60% quantity lvl 66 map. Still done without dying and without dropping a lvl 64+ map.

I usually only reroll maps if they have Temporal Chain and No Mana Reg and not because I can't do them.

With my build I don't really need speed (A granite with +30% movement speed to escape is good enough) so Temporal chain on top of my base -7% movement speed is unbearable.
No Man Reg. is doable too, but too slow because I can't spam fireball and firestorm that much and doing that kind of maps take too much time.
Last edited by LordAmras on Aug 14, 2012, 10:58:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info