My highlights of today's one-hour cut-throat test

I played today's cut-throat event and have edited the highlights into a video, with commentary.

As you can see, being in a party isn't mandatory in the first hour :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Personally, I think the real star of that video is...

Freezing Pulse.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Fire Fury with the assist!
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
This is one thing I absolutely love about Path of Exile - developers that actually play and talk about their game publicly. Fan content is nice, but it's just not quite the same as when the devs do it.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this Chris. A lot of people I know, aren't jumping on the PoE bandwagon, but media features like this are perfect for showing people exactly why they should be excited about this game.

I hope we see more of things like this from the staff as well as yourself outside of a "dev environment"!
"
drew_benton wrote:
This is one thing I absolutely love about Path of Exile - developers that actually play and talk about their game publicly. Fan content is nice, but it's just not quite the same as when the devs do it.

+1
"
drew_benton wrote:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this Chris. A lot of people I know, aren't jumping on the PoE bandwagon, but media features like this are perfect for showing people exactly why they should be excited about this game.

I hope we see more of things like this from the staff as well as yourself outside of a "dev environment"!
Seriously. I love seeing these dev videos. They really help me get pumped about the upcoming Open Beta. Hopefully I can convince some of my ARPG-loving friends to play with me using these (and other livestream) types of videos.

Very entertaining, Chris. <3
<3
I know that feel, Chris. It was that temptation to try taking down someone a couple of levels above you. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

chris is op. nerf
Little off topic, but what is the counter to that freezing pulse move if you're melee? seems like everyone was just getting permafroze and couldn't do shit about it...
"
imthedan wrote:
Little off topic, but what is the counter to that freezing pulse move if you're melee? seems like everyone was just getting permafroze and couldn't do shit about it...

The only thing I know that can possibly counter freezing pulse would be having potions that has dispel chilled.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info