Anyone wanna PM me a beta key?

I dont get paid enough to justify spending 10 dollars for beta access to a game.. so I was hoping someone whose more fortunate than me could help me out. thx if u can :)
If you can't 'justify' spending 10 dollars on the game, I doubt anyone will be able to justify giving you a Beta Key.

I'd glady sink 10 dollars into the Beta if only I had a Credit Card.
How does me not being able to fit it into my budget have anything to do with someone else being more fortunate and having the ability to fit it into theirs?

You sound like you're 16.

Also I have a credit card.. but due to the fact that i'm responsible I know not to spend the money I don't have. I'm sure you're one of those people who would rack up their credit card.. because you feel like its free money lol. IMO never get a credit card.
"
jayfry wrote:
How does me not being able to fit it into my budget have anything to do with someone else being more fortunate and having the ability to fit it into theirs?

You sound like you're 16.

Also I have a credit card.. but due to the fact that i'm responsible I know not to spend the money I don't have. I'm sure you're one of those people who would rack up their credit card.. because you feel like its free money lol. IMO never get a credit card.

You make it sound like it's 5000 bucks...it's 10 bucks. That's roughly 1 hour of working for me, lol.
Its 1 hour of work for me... but when you have other bills to take care of and have to pay for school.. 1 hour means a lot... its food for the day lol.

Are you serious?
Spending 10 dollars would be like buying a Burger and some fries at McDonalds, it's not that big of a deal.

Also, you should keep in mind that the money that you spend on the game goes directly to the developers in order to help them make their game better.
So if you can't honestly justify spending a relatively small amount of money that you would otherwise spend things like a pack of cigarettes and/or a bottle of beer so as to help out the game and in turn get early access to it - I doubt anyone will be able to justify giving you a free Beta Key.

Why are you asking for a handout on a forum? It's like deliberately trying to make people like this panda.
"
Ravencraft wrote:
Are you serious?
Spending 10 dollars would be like buying a Burger and some fries at McDonalds, it's not that big of a deal.

Also, you should keep in mind that the money that you spend on the game goes directly to the developers in order to help them make their game better.
So if you can't honestly justify spending a relatively small amount of money that you would otherwise spend things like a pack of cigarettes and/or a bottle of beer so as to help out the game and in turn get early access to it - I doubt anyone will be able to justify giving you a free Beta Key.

Burger and fries from mc donalds is probably only 3 dollars... dollar menu.

I dont smoke or drink :D

I'm not asking people to justify giving me a key... i just asked for one. If you don't want to give me one.. then move along :) this is not the post you're looking for.

Last edited by jayfry on Aug 11, 2012, 8:38:10 PM
Perspective guys! Not saying he's poor no offense, but 10 dollars mean so much and so little to people, perhaps he's going through a rough patch, geez give him a break! @ OP, I really do hope you'll get the beta key! (:(:(:
"
NuclearDude wrote:

Why are you asking for a handout on a forum? It's like deliberately trying to make people like this panda.

dude everyone likes/loves that panda dont be silly. if i could marry... WOULD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info