Two spare keys [closed]

Hi, I am here because I want a key. I don't need one. But I really want one. I have come to a stage where I am bored of all the games I have, especially D3.

I came across PoE while watching Kripp's stream and as I watched him play the game I slowly grew to like the game as well, so I really want to play it.

Hopefully You choose me to give the key to, though you may not even come to read this whole message. Thanks for giving everyone the opportunity anyway TS.
Trying to get a key here. convince you. Thats hard.

The key is to hit youre snare ;), but what is it. Well lets see why i whant it.

Played diablo series, whanted to get in it early, also played some other MMORPG like this, only they get bored afther you get a sertain lvl, its only grinding and grinding for better items / lvls. thats get bored.

Wenn i lock at PoE in the youtube chanels i see a lot of options (yea) and you can not make 1 build and thats it. you can keep varie between with the gems and items that are availeble.

Dont want to make it to long, but the game locks good for a beta, and i think i will have ours of fun to play it.

We will see ho gets it

greetings
DevDeamon
I am Manmac89...playing MMORPGS from june 2008...POE seems a interesting news in the ARPG scenery...first because developers stated that game will be not pay to win...so shop will have only aesthetica stuff...also its replayability can make the game a longeve one...another thing that captured my attention is the random generation of maps and items...these are nice features that i heard...if i will have a key ofc can test these features on first hand...if not i will wait patiently till open beta...
Well, this kind of game was always my favourite. I played Diablo 2, Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction, Torchlight, Fate and maybe more.

I enjoyed them quite much and I was waiting for a game like this for quite some time now. I know I am just a person among all, but I would still like a chance to try this game out.

If You give it to someone else, I accept it, I would just like to try the game out before investing time and money in it.

Although the game seems fun and entertaining, my policy is to try something out before You actually support it.

I hope You'll see me qualified in Your eyes, but if no, as I said, I understand!

Best wishes,
Sinful
Last edited by SinfulGhost on Aug 11, 2012, 4:53:06 PM
Well basically, I am not going to go with any of the dramatic approaches. I just saw this game on some streams and I got amazed by the amount of things it had. The skill system, the runes, the everything. And I got a bit of in love with it, I just want to try it out.
i played this game on the stress test weekend and thought it was sooo much better than any other ARPG ive played, this is coming form a die-hard fan of torchlight and the diablo series. i would really appreciate it very much if you were to give me a key, thanks
Heya,

I've been a gamer of Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Dota, Dota 2, Smite, League of legends(playing all since beta except D2). I really find Path of Exile a very interestnig game to have fun with and I would like to spend a lot of my free time on it. I really enjoy when I play a game in beta as I can actually help its developing team improve it, find any kind of bugs my eye can catch and bring logic questions about the game mechanics up in the surface, that is reddit, forum, twitter etc.

I am HUNGRY for a beta key.
I would really like a beta key so I can stop molesting the sheep in the barn. It will give me something better to do.
I just wanna play it cuz im bored of diablo 3
Hey, I would love a beta key. I bought D3 and was very disappointed how they treated the game. I am not going in to why I deserve a key more than anyone else. We all want keys and congrats on who ever gets one, and thank you very much for your generosity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info