One more glowing Kiwi

Yup, just upgraded to silver.

...and damn it feels good ;-)

Keep up the great work GGG!!!

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
I know that feel.

Glad to see you are continuing to support GGG. :D

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Upgrading is a fantastic feeling!

It is wonderful that you are continuing (and increasing) your support of this awesome game and company.

Love that feeling! Being able to support the developers of this excellent game and BEST developers I have ever seen so they deserve all the support they can get you also get cool rewards too as a free addition at no extra cost =]
Except hours later it just makes you want to upgrade even further when you see someone with a gold or diamond kiwi *cough cough* ^^^

I plan on upgrading to Gold in the near future but have also heard that the support packages will be ending soon? So not sure if I will be in time to upgrade.
Last edited by Herner on Aug 10, 2012, 6:41:14 PM
*Applauds!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Silver is awesome. You should see how 'glowy' gold and diamond are.

Just putting that out there...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
I had concerns that the Gold kiwi would be distracting but I find that it's fine. Get a few comments on it every now and then too :D Lovely to look at!
kiwi is so cute :)
Welcome to the Discoball Kiwi Club!
Gz mate! :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info