Whats your favorite game ?

My favourite game of all my gaming times is probably UFO: Enemy unknown, all those remakes was never been so good as t 1st one;) And other games I did loved is Syndicate, Fallout, Fallout 2, gothic 1-3, Diablo1-3, dragon age 1-3 doom 1-2 t last one is good too;) and battlefield 3&4 and there was many other good games ;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
skinnay wrote:
"
Gicu wrote:
Path Of Exile
Diablo III
The Binding of Isaac ;P

d3? seriously?

i can understand how people can possibly like the game....but as a FAVORITE?

Someone young who didn't got to try a lot of different games I mean you can see his favorites are all games that came up in the last few years.
1. Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors series (whole damn series and the variations like: One Piece version, Gundam version, Berserk version, Hokuto no Ken version, etc.)

2. Armored Core series

3. TMNT: Turtles in Time/Hyperstone Heist

4. Streets of Rage

5. Final Fight

6. Castlevania (NES)

7. Tekken Series

8. Soul Calibur series

9. X-Men arcade

10. Street Fighter series

11. Killzone series

12. Unreal series

13. Doom series (mainly Doom 2)

14. Quake series

15. God of War series

16. X-Men Legends series
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
hmm, in no order. Just an order that im remembering.. probably diablo 2, metal gear solid 1,2,3, battlefield bc2, resident evil 1, final fantasy 5,6,7,8,9,10,12. Dark souls 1,2,3. Silent hill 1,2.

probably many more I cant think of at this present moment in time.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Mar 5, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
Skyrim - still playing from time to time. Even there are games that had more positive impact on me, Skyrim is world where is still something to do :).

On Friday finished Tomb Raider 2013 and now playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (both on 3D Vison) - great console type games, superb! :) 9/10
The order is Chronological, not Preferential:

-Planescape Torment

-Dark Souls

-The Witcher 3

Video game designing to me is the only art form that is not yet saturated.

I am a musician, but we are long past searching for the new masterpiece. It might happen at some point but the general feeling is that most of the best staff are already written. We are not gonna have another Beetoven, or Stravinsky, or Robert John Johnson, or John Coltrane, or Miles, or Hendrix, Beatles, Led Zeppelin etc. Come to think of it very few albums beyond the '70s can be considered masterpieces.

Same with Literature. Heavily saturated. Not gonna see an new War and Peace anytime soon. Same with painting, sculpture etc. Even the same with Cinema to a degree.

However not the case with Video Games. They are so new, and their evolution is so tightly related to technological advances that i believe we have yet to see the "best game ever". It is very encouraging that when Skyrim or Dark Souls came out people were talking about one of the greatest games of all time. Same with the Witcher 3. I purposely did not include games that i loved as a kid (except planescape), like Baldur's gate, or Diablo or Morrowind, because i realized that beyond the nostalgia, they are simply not as good as games that came out later.
Last edited by astraph on Mar 5, 2018, 2:47:32 AM
Shitposting.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Path of Exile.

Obviously.

DID YOU KNOW: there's actually a game called 'Path of Exile' made by the same people who made this forum? I've heard it's almost as good.
Oh... so you didn't hear about the news where they added some Pokemon mechanic to the game...
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Naked twister.
Good choice, but you realy need to find the right gaming group...

Warmachine/Hordes was pretty cool til they went for the cash grabs/ shark jumps called battle engines, colossals, and gargantuans, so, off the list.
You can't go wrong with Chess, unless you're one of the minority who thinks that the queen is OP and needs to be nerfed.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Last edited by EpicGoesXerxis on Mar 5, 2018, 1:56:31 PM
POE FORUMS
Mount & Blade: Warband + Prophesy of Pendor mod.

PoE.

At the time Morrowind was glorious.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info