Season Three, Event 40: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point

Due to Descent being a new league type, these values are subject to change during the early phases of season three.
touch me
in
lol got absolutely nothing for damage until level 5 (which took about 12 minutes to get with split arrow and kiting swarms of monsters with empty mana pots), where I used an alch on a shortbow to get like 15% ipd. Basically suicided after that.
Last edited by boof on Jul 8, 2013, 3:17:14 AM
Got cornered in frozen abyss... chill + level 20 (?) temporal chains + exploding spawns = GG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Died from being freezelocked by merveil's daughters 42 minutes in.

Was rank 10 shadow, rank 130 overall.

my gear:

[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
In addition to not finding ice nova once again and being unable to actually compete with witch record, my client also crashed to 6 out of 9 load screens (not client side problem, normally never happens outside descent) and on 2 occasions it took closer to 2minutes to get back in. Oh, and i almost died to massive exploder desync in frozen abyss (never saw them... was progressing downwards) and then actually died to 1 single crit discharge champion while having several pieces of life gear.

First time i post a rant @ forums... this race format is really pushing my patience.
Last edited by Dahrak on Jul 8, 2013, 4:13:05 AM
Didnt get a blue or yellow weapon until lvl 15 and i ended up in 115th place. I think it was fine, as it was the first time i wasnt brutally murdered by merveil and company. The desync there is just insane...
Last edited by Cirie on Jul 8, 2013, 4:04:40 AM
Dang, the abyss is tough! I finished #22 of all shadows, but I think I could have gotten top ten if I didn't spend so much time in the statue area. My secret weapons (both dropped from Massier, which is why I make a point to kill all rares and bosses) :

+1 to cold with freezing pulse? YES PLEASE!! Was so glad I rolled shadow shadow bo badow.

And the fact that I found a dual strike
... Made my single target DPS on par with a dualist! Here's to hoping next time I get such good loot....
first time i made it to the dischargers, owned by a discharge :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info