Season Three, Event 30: 1 Hour Cutthroat Solo

any clues as to why i can't create a character for the season 3 races?
"
slashpro wrote:
Why not just simply say "killer is awarded 30% of your experience for that lvl" or something more clear. I figured i was just a way to state that the killer gets xp for killing you but it wasn't clear from the text (although all u need is common sense to figure it out).

Well said. The wording isn't completely clear so I could see how people could mistake things said. Just make sure, if this is your first race...if you find something really really good (aka a unique or some crazy rare currency)...stash it before venturing out into other instances!! I once chanced a Redbeak Rusted Sword unique during a cutthroat...and i didn't stash it. Learn from my mistake!
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
This race is pure luck and no skill LOL.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
This was my first cut throat race, and I made it to level 11.

I think i'll just stay out of these events as they're not my thing. I don't have a problem with people killing other people around their own level, but to get killed by people 5 levels higher than you seems a little dumb. People are just camping lower level zones.

I knew the risks going into it, and its hardly a big deal - interesting idea at least, best to luck to everyone who enjoys them.
I hate the stun mechanics.

GGG should remove vulnerability and tempchains from CT.

It's all only based on luck if you get frozen those curses mean instant loss.
As long as you can use glacial hammer in cut-throats, cut-throats are a waste of time. I had 300 life and 40+ cold resist and was killed in 4 hits by someone a level lower than me and was frozen solid the for the entire fight. NERF GLACIAL HAMMER IN CUT-THROATS
almost made it to lvl 4 xD
Good times. Lots of frosty tears, lots of loot.

Playing is fun when you get insane rng lol. Was using 2 quicksilvers so kept having to TP out for mana flask refills.... now that I think of it I shouldve got clarity. Still had fun getting level 18 fast then pvping in sins1

I am sad though that I know I will not get that stuff in the 3 hour solo coming up.......
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Jul 5, 2013, 6:10:40 PM
actually the first cutthroat i survived ;) (been a while since i played my last one)
guess i tried a little bit too hard to pvp and lost a lot of time due to it ...
but hey, why play cutthroat without pvp ^^
killed some top20 guy within the last 10 minutes ;)
also got 2 chaos (*lol*)

i wasn't aware that so much "glacial hammers" are on their way ... nearly killed me not only once.

witch doesn't seem to be the most favored class in these races *cough* ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info