Season Three, Event 25: Descent

Go insane staff, things were going really well, till I thought we not go kill me some exiles, haha. Note to self - skip them next time :D
Woo 17! Definitely my best. Although my drops weren't anything spectacular, I just had really good mob and zone layouts for the most part.

Has anybody killed that Hall of Heroes exile? I poked at her a bit and then realized I was just wasting my time. Somehow she chased me into the next room and hit me with a crit to freeze me in place for the other mobs to finish me off :(
33rd Duelist, 60th Overall
Spoiler
hmm i need some tips.. frost nova templar.. and i got mayor troubles with statues & meroval cave.

or is leapslam duelist the way to go?
@Minstrelshadrak
Finally made it through mervs area. Didn't get stuck, exploded, and lucky enough not to get frozen (finally had a single cold resis ring going in). The next 2 areas I could have fallen asleep and not died at level 12. I would love GGG to tell us how many people actually kill their way through the merv area and if they target out specific mobs (I did kill the crabs for free xp). Maybe even move the resis ring chest to the statue area to make mervs more manageable.

I'm not gonna bitch about how dumb it is this race relies so much on RNG. One thing I noticed this morning is that this race is making me a slightly better player. Actually got to 15 today after learning to run mervs a little better (and had a couple extra blue drops and the cold ring). I'm thinking I might even try something other than the duelist next time and not rely on all the early HP/HP regen nodes lol.
"
hmm i need some tips.. frost nova templar.. and i got mayor troubles with statues & meroval cave.

Frost templar is fine. Skip statues zone by running through, its pointless fighting them.
"

Either LS or Cleave depending on your weapons. But keep in mind this race you don't actually compete against all classes. Its per class and level based only for points. My advice? Full clear the goats and spiders and then run through statues and mervs. In the statue area stop for spiders if you can safely they die fast. Same for crabs in mervs (if anything is following you don't stop). The simian caves are a joke and a full clear there should get you high enough for the skelly caves.
That was a great race came to lvl 16 and died in the last few minutes hahaha but still alot of fun

some good stuff
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Those descent races are fun but having my first and only GCP dropped in a descent race is a bit less fun. :)
"
Sandzy wrote:
Its your fault not bug, change first mouse button skill..

So if I change the skill I'm using to the first mouse button it won't lock onto mobs?
o_O
News to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info