-__-' I can't enter my vaal map it gives me an error and uses a portal

SO I left the map to recoup because I was dying and messed around my stash for equipment and it took maybe 10 minutes or so and I went back to the laboratory to try and enter my map and everytime I try I get an error and it uses up a portal...can I have another map please and fix it please?

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/VanityofVanity/mapglitch.png
"God does not conform to your imagination"
- Me
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- The Lord (John 14:6)
That's not good! We can't restore the map, sadly, but we can prevent it happening again - Do you have the exact time when this happened, and what mods were on the map?

If you look in your Logs file in your Path of Exile folder, that'll give us an exact time when you had these crashes. If you could email the section of the log around the crash, from when the area was first created, that'll help us figure it out!
Balance & Design
I did not crash at all. I went and opened the map and did a little bit of it and I was dying so I left and when I came back it was doing what I told you it was doing.

It happened the same time I posted this thread asking for assistance.

The mods are 50% reduced mana regen and life regen and shield regen and...monsters have +75% lightning resists. Ok thanks. Also please look at my thread about Arrow Dodging in the passive skills forum. Thank you!
"God does not conform to your imagination"
- Me
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- The Lord (John 14:6)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info