Should I Help Kraityn?

Meh. Kill 'em ALL. They're bad guys.

What kinda weenie betrays the village? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm helping Kraityn. As a CI witch I have plenty of mana and no need for health. My easy-to-get resist nodes are the "walker" ones. Lightning and Frost walker buff spells I don't use so they give 6% resist to one element per point. Helping Kraityn gives 8% resist to three elements. I'll help him at least a couple times.
Open beta is still BETA.
"
Serika wrote:
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
As far as I can see, it's possible to help him 4 times and thus get 24% (prismatic) elemental resistance that way. Doesn't sound bad at all.
Or is there a difficulty-related penalty on resistances that I don't know of? (The wiki doesn't mention any...)

4 x 8 = 32 btw. ;)

Nevertheless, it's very good. If you get it 3-4 times as a reward, you'll most likely won't have to worry about resistances for the rest of the game.

Also, you won't get comparable defenses for the skill points you would get otherwise. Be it Merveil, Vaal Oversoul or any other of elemental attackers, with maxed resists they pose way less of a threat.

There is no difficulty resist penalty in the game... yet. Perhaps they'll add one eventually, but we don't know.

umm i pretty sure 4 x 8 = 34
"
glear wrote:
umm i pretty sure 4 x 8 = 34

You necro'd a thread from closed beta to add incorrect math? WTF?
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
the +8% sounds a bit less (but is equal to 24 on 1 element)m but it can really easify your gearing if your class/build depends (heavily) on other stats... on th other hand, with the actual given 4 difficulties, you give up 4 passive points that may make a huge difference around level 56 (mid act 2) if you try to reach specific nodes.

How can i do the mission on the 4 difficulties? how can i swamp from 1 2 the other?
"
MiniiMercias wrote:

How can i do the mission on the 4 difficulties? how can i swamp from 1 2 the other?

Nananana post dates!

Also, what Robert_Paulson said.
"
MiniiMercias wrote:
"
the +8% sounds a bit less (but is equal to 24 on 1 element)m but it can really easify your gearing if your class/build depends (heavily) on other stats... on th other hand, with the actual given 4 difficulties, you give up 4 passive points that may make a huge difference around level 56 (mid act 2) if you try to reach specific nodes.

normal cruel ruthless merciless
This is why I love necroed threads. Brings back so many memories. Nostalgia from an age which passed all to fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info