Fire Elemental Discharge Templar;

Hey guys, i was theorycrafting about an "elemental templar" and i find one build kinda...very powerfull. Its based on Discharge (Endurance Charges).
First the skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUBAJbF5wGWWiYEjqecBlcPbAqoMR0LCtJZCy826BYJv9IWXlhpGLpthBqR8todEa-0ILkVpypDLxExk0n3Mr1m1jbSHOo268VUOMFc-jrcqhVFHY20RxIrdEsGJWtVyGzAViUX_1dgxb1bqUGxXNnfFGISGhZkplC0ZRFytWWkhwl4TQG6fIbKGXzAId5_qsgek4cffvNHdxiqBTpWgMkz1YZziw-xKGCjmS1ht6tlVdLrYAuNl9THBptvQkqiN6h2u4pAGdM_8Hvw3Uh0g4Yb2stBHRH4kxuc5K_cDqoWdga3gOBp2e1tA7Rmrg2H457WwHD0lsYhEwKx29P2wwcy5_xzusLN2qjG_oviruVj0FTL1RfPqzAq46x2TFXCe7Z47FxsnLyBuObYZqklmiRPWcDmWG-KhXQ99DQl9JD-fL0=

The skills idea its ->

Discharge with Increase AOE - Added Lightning Damage (Shock) - Item Rarity - Item Quantity.

Enduring Cry with Increase AOE - Faster Casting.

Determination with Mana Reduce.

Purity with Mana Reduce.

Infernal Blow (For single target if needed) with Faster Attacks - ADD Lightning Damage - Life Leech - Mana Leech

Shield Charge (More used for mobility) with ?

Shield Charge can be changed for Phase Walk, maybe? The ideia its running throug MANY mobs, using enduring cry, then discharge. Determination with Purity for more tankie, cuz u gonna take ALOT of hits prob. I used alot of elemental dmg nodes cuz i think its a BURST for this skill that uses only fire damage as main damage source.
Pretend to use Chain itens (Armor+ES).
Dont know if im right, or if im wrong...opinions please?
First time trying to make a build, so...dont hate me! :P

Thanks for your time, and please...come help me build an cool Templar!

Sorry about my bad english, tryin to learn more and more. :)

Last edited by Mid4s on Aug 9, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
very interesting but lets say you facing a rare mob with life leach + life regen how the hell are you gona kill it ?
your single target dps output is so low that the mob will just regen life and slowly drain all your pots you will be forced to run away xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info