ARPG and You

THE STORY!
Character development and stat increases.
I don't know I just enjoy these types of games so much, guess You could say I grew up on Diablo 2. I wish there were more games like this. Cause Diablo 3 was a letdown.
"
SinfulGhost wrote:
I don't know I just enjoy these types of games so much, guess You could say I grew up on Diablo 2. I wish there were more games like this. Cause Diablo 3 was a letdown.

Yeah i know what you mean.. I broke my arm once and was out of school for almost two weeks when i was like 8... played D2 nonstop the whole time. Now I read whats going on in D3 and I can't fathom it being as bad as it is, but i wont spend the money to find out.
>>><><<<
the fact that i can be immersed and invested into a character that i put so much time into and to see the sexy gear i get is good too.
It is character building for me. That is why I get really bored of action RPGs with no depth. That and acquiring more loot.
Mostly though, I love planning out a character or even just making one on a whim and watching them progress.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
StimpsonH wrote:

^Definitely this
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
StimpsonH wrote:

You nailed it with that .gif my good sir.
It's skinner boxishness
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
Character building. Killing things.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info