Graphical Issue (Low-Mid)

I'm having a graphical issue (I think) they're like mini crashes. where the game stop working for seconds. Sometimes it recovers and sometimes not. Always getting the black screen when this thing happens.

My specs are a low and old quality GC (Nvidia 8600GT), CPU Quad Q600, RAM 4GB, Windows 7. - Tell me if i need to put more info- I'm running the game in low, shutting down all the vid stuff from the game

And please forgive me if there's another thread like this one, or the category its not the right one.

Last edited by Sakuxinn on Aug 9, 2012, 3:37:56 PM
Is this any better when you play in Fullscreen? Something may be happening in the background that is causing some processing spike, unless there is something taking place in the game that is causing this.
Balance & Design
I'm actually running the game on window mode. But i'm gonna try using the fullscreen mode. But still there's any big difference between this two options? In terms of getting errors and the process of the program. I mean the game its not heavy (or thought that it was not THAT heavy) to make errors like the ones im getting.

Today i've changed some of the video options, lowering them even more. (Runs smoothly now) and the errors seems to be less in the time i was playing.

I will keep you informed about the progress.

Thank you for the reply.

UPDATE 1: Same errors even in fullscreen. This time i've got the error and client.exe crash and stopped working. (First time).

Last edited by Sakuxinn on Aug 10, 2012, 1:14:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info