[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ive just started lvling duelist yesterday evening so there will be a lot of questions/ideas from my side ;p and Ive asked about WIndscream mostly because there's not much interestng boots that I could use while lvling ;p
Other question would be about Carcass Jack: Do you think it could work here while running witn abyssus? extra aoe range and aoe dmg with descent hp and all res. But then there's a problem of getting 5r1g on it. I guess more probable would be rolling 4rbg on it and then switching add fire dmg into incr/conc effect. What are your toughts about that idea?
Yup Carcass Jack is nice... the problem would be the lower armour ( it's not that bad actualy )

and of course the the coloring problem that you've mentioned , actualy even RRRRGB would be difficult(but not impossible).. but if you achive it ,concentrated effect is good enough to have instead of Added fire damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So far breezing throu cruel. That "plomp" sound when bodies explodes is really funny ;p Looks like a really fast thing to lvl, tho I have to say that dagger perma flicker was even faster - I was just keeping rmp pressed and watch tv :) Speeking about flicker... Im truly, truly disapointed that flicker doesnt work unarmed, yesterday I really wanted to try that perma fisting with just gloves on my hands... (damn, it doesnt sound good, right?;p)
Is there anything that could potencially work as movement increasing skill while runing unarmed? Only thing that comes to my mind is just lvl1q20 aa for 7 movement speed and... that would be it? :<
well pretty much no movement skils.. lightning warp maybe but it's highly uneffective imo and AA will destroy your mana pool faster than you can say "mana pool"... it is really disapointing that you can't even use shield charge... i mean come on... shield charge!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hey again,

Got a Saffell's frame last night, makes dominus second battle stage so much easier! I've added 2 more levels into some elemental resistance so now I'm ready to dump my chest 5L chest armour for a bor setup while staying max ele resists. I'll later respect some resist skill points as I get better rings and amu. I'm a bit scared about losing my 1600 armour from my chest piece tough :D But on the other hand I'll gain 130 life and lose the +40% physical damage from abyssus
Well as i said :)
6L chest + abyssus > BoR > 5L chest + abyssus

Btw Saffael frame makes all spell casting bosses in PoE a joke ( map bosses like level 77 map Piety boss etc )
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well as i said :)
6L chest + abyssus > BoR > 5L chest + abyssus

Btw Saffael frame makes all spell casting bosses in PoE a joke ( map bosses like level 77 map Piety boss etc )

well once I have bor I can switch and then I'll start trying to 6L my current armor if it happens I can switch back :D

this one is worth trying to 6 link right? before I blow a gigantic amount of fuses on it for nothing... :D
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Dec 18, 2013, 9:35:41 AM
Weeeell .. it can be better... you know more life, better rolls on the resists ( and i prefer astral plates over glorious plates).. but it is still pretty good ... about linking stuff in general... i prefer to spend my currency to buy an already linked item instead of linking it myself.. but that's just me ;)

P.S. Fun fact - in closed beta i was able to 6 socket and then 6 link my 2h mace with 5-10 jeweles (don't remeber the exact number) and 3 fusings
The rolls on the mace were pretty high back then( this is prior Vaal Pyramid time )
Pic related
Spoiler
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 18, 2013, 10:01:43 AM
Carcass jack would be pretty nice for abyssus build if only it wasn't a dex/int hybrid.
Impossible to get the right sockets. But maybe there is some good green and blue support gems that would work?

I am thinking increased aoe, concentrated effect, blind, mana leech and item rarity.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 18, 2013, 10:50:41 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:

I am thinking increased aoe, concentrated effect, blind, mana leech.

But if you use all these you'll have practicly 0 damage... you can afford to switch Added fire damage with concentrated effect but ... pretty much that's all... if you lose any other support gem you'll lose huge amounts of dps so it's just not worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info