[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

The Surrender is also another great option when it comes to shields
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

indeed it is. i need to try that one. how would you guys link that lvl 30 reckoning?
I've been gone for about a year and came back just recently. I was so happy to see this thread still active and thriving. Thank you for keeping it up all this time. Now to the huge task of updating my guy!
this Build was my first build of all time in poe and i still lovin it!!! Thank you so much!
greez fisiqx
That will be my first character in the Fall of Oriath :)
I hope it will be still playable!
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

indeed it is. i need to try that one. how would you guys link that lvl 30 reckoning?

*melee phys - melee damage on full life - added fire

*curse on hit - enfeeble - blind support
With the drop from 90% crib to 45% is there any worries about this build in 2.6/3.0? Looking to do this for 3.0 as I've never tried it but have seen it plenty of times.

Reading through the thread it seems that the crit chance isn't a big deal to the actual build as its more focused on flat damage, is that true?
This is a Resolute Technique build and as such it can never crit and so any crit related changes are 100% irrelevant.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello, anyone tried this build on 3.0?:)
Last edited by xulciax on Aug 5, 2017, 1:56:28 PM
Few questions for 3.0...

I'm looking for a Single target attack... Frenzy or Infernal Blow? Currently i'm using frenzy which also helps on Ice Crash attack speed.
Now for Ice Crash... Does the new Ruthless Support gem works with the three stages? If yes, would it be a good option?
Also... Maim support would be a viable option?
Last edited by Oleker2 on Aug 12, 2017, 10:23:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info