[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Don't be afraid! Words are your friends!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
this is the best build I have ever read on the forums, The sections are very detailed and even I learned some valuable things for atziri and facebreaker (playing this game since open beta) spec in general. you should consider posting this guide on reddit for players who are newer to the game and want to play a fun build!
Thanks for the kind words!
I might post it on reddit tho .. i have pretty much never used reddit before ... but i'll see what i can do .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Updated the Critical Strike info.
I wish I could... read... alll... this.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
I know that it's way too much ... but i just wanted to explain everything that there is to explain ... and thus to answer every question before it is even asked :)

If you have some PoE experience i'd suggest to just check the "My Facebreaker Build" section to see my gear, stats , gem setup, passive skill tree. That way you'll know what to do and if you have anything that is unclear about it then you could just search the kind for that particular thing and learn about it!

If you are a new player tho ... reading all of it can be helpful for your facebreaker build and poe gaming in general.

just my thoughts tho .. perhaps i should mention it in the first lines of the guide ... maybe.. i'm not sure.

legacy breakers, if anyone interested!
So i've received some questions about how viable this build is with cheap gear. I still think that even the "awesome" gear for this build is not expensive ... anyway
I've put on some dirt cheap gear and did another 75 Plateau map , again white because i wanted to perform under the same conditions as the Cyclone, Infernal Blow, Dominating Blow Plateau videos.

Twitch video: http://bg.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/5570409
Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVYNAbknOZ8&feature=youtube_gdata

I've shown the gear and stats in the video but since my pc is not good and the quality of the video is pretty bad i'll list them here.. you can still see in the video that these really are the used items.

Gear: total cost 34 Chaos Orbs
Spoiler
Helmet:

Average Price in Standart: 10 Chaos orbs
Notes: Unless you want to go with BoR this is the helmet you need... consider it a must have!

Gloves:

Average Price in Standart: 5 Chaos orbs
Notes: Mediocre rolled nerfed Facebreakers. They are more than enough.

Chest:

Average Price in Standart: 5 Chaos orbs (for 1-4L Carcass Jack)
Notes: Mine is 6 Linked but as seen in the video i use only 4 of the links... so yup... 4L is not that bad apparently.

Belt:

Average Price in Standart: 8 Chaos orbs
Notes: This is a must ... you need this belt!

Rings:

Average Price in Standart: 1 Chaos orbs Each ( 2 Chaos orbs total )
Notes: Just .. rings ... low life and physical damage.

Amulet:

Average Price in Standart: 2 Chaos orbs
Note: Just an amulet freshly crafted using 2 alchemy orbs and bench crafted for some life ... nothing special.. low physical damage, low resists, some life

Boots:

Average Price in Standart: 1 Chaos orbs
Note: These boots give practically nothing for this build ... i've just put them on for the extra dexterity.

Shield:

Average Price in Standart: 1 Chaos Orb
Note: Like i've already said this shield ... is amazing!

Flasks:

Note: I've got rid of the Atziri and Rumi flasks because they can be considered expensive by some.

Gems:
Spoiler
In the chest:

In the shield:

In the Boots:

In the Helmet:

In the Gloves:

Note: I know that my gems are 20/20 i just don't have level 17-18, 0% quality gems that i can use instead... but there is not much of a difference.

Stats:
http://i.imgur.com/gzd6SVI.png
http://i.imgur.com/A5nedUb.png
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 26, 2014, 8:38:48 AM
-Removed Boss Fights section
It was outdated and incomplete. Maybe I'll bring it back some day .. when i have a better PC and when i can make videos with nice quality... maybe

You can still see them in my twitch profile i guess.
What I don't understand is how people can think that a facebreaker build is not cheap. Rather, most RT builds end up being quite cheap. Facebreaker, especially, has very simple gearing requirements.

I saw your post on reddit. That should give more well deserved publicity to this build, which I may mention, is very well written and detailed. Super noob-friendly.

Dat 34c gear tho...
xD
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info