[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Put Concentrated effect and increased area of effect as fast as you can and get rid of added fire damage and life leech. Get 1% life leech from the Lust from carnage circle. With that change you should end up with 25k + DPS. Concentrated effect is a HUGE damage booster because it gives more damage and not increased damage!

P.S. I have to say that today was an awesome PoE day for me ^^ Found Kaom's Heart, Pledge of Hands and Hegemony's Era with 0/0 IIR/IIQ!

The thing with Conc effect/increased aoe is that I have close to no int on the tree, and because they are pure int gems- I'll have some problems for sure.. I'll give it a try, tho, thanks.

Also rolling 4 off colors on it gonna be a nightmare.. Can I leave added fire, and swap out faster attacks then? This way I'll need just 3 off, and will still have some aoe left on cyclone.
Last edited by mikerelf on Aug 31, 2014, 6:23:01 PM
It's true that 4 off colors are though to get. The problem is that with concentrated effect and no increase Area of effect your cyclone AoE would be very low :/
To be honest i'd recommend you to use infernal blow instead . With your gear you can get 35k dps ( if not more ) with ease.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It's true that 4 off colors are though to get. The problem is that with concentrated effect and no increase Area of effect your cyclone AoE would be very low :/
To be honest i'd recommend you to use infernal blow instead . With your gear you can get 35k dps ( if not more ) with ease.

no no no, I've managed to get GRRRBB, which means I'll have no faster attacks (16k dps).
And what links would you recommend for my IB then? IB+melee splash+faster attacks+BM+multistrike/melee phys/life leech, I imagine?

And I went with cyclone just because well, I love that skill so much. I'll still try to get that 4 off color, tho I guess I'll have to pay with my soul for that.
Last edited by mikerelf on Aug 31, 2014, 6:41:12 PM
Well IB i'll say Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical damage + Blood Magic ( since you don't have mana leech )

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well other than 6L your chest .. you need to get rid of the Carnage heart ASAP.

really? I will have to look around and see what I can find for it then. so far im at 82 and im sitting at close to 30k dps with my auras and herald of ash up and running. any suggestions on necklace?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Well what can i say... something like mine:

You see the amulet is the second biggest damage giver when it comes to gear (after your helmet)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 31, 2014, 7:11:04 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well what can i say... something like mine:

You see the amulet is the second biggest damage giver when it comes to gear (after your helmet)

ahh ok. I wasn't sure. I was mainly using the carnage for the life leech aspect of it to make my life gain a lil better. and question, I have the node that makes my attacks never miss. does anyone else have any problems with sitting there swinging at them and nothing happening as they hit you? I cant figure out if its desync or anything like that. also quick question, what is the cap dmg that we can achieve with this build? I am sitting at almost 30k with everything on and it seems like ive hit a stalemate to be honest. ive almost considered the quiver crafting to make a second FB just to see what it does for me but im not sure if I will be able to live while using the quiver in high lvl maps and such.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Yes it is desync.

Well you can see the damage that i have at the moment.
Theoretically ( without sacrificing defenses ) you can reach 58k DPS with Infernal Blow and around 45k DPS with Cyclone ( i'm at 52k Infernal Blow and 40k Cyclone ). That's solo and without Atziri flask
Is this build still viable? Since I don't want to spend too much on this char (it's for my brother who just started and I dont have a lot myself) I was thinking of keeping crest of perandus shield for now, till he's rich enough to buy a lioneye's remorse himself.

He was planning on using infernal blow.
Last edited by xDirtyWorkZ on Sep 1, 2014, 1:30:01 PM
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Is this build still viable? Since I don't want to spend too much on this char (it's for my brother who just started and I dont have a lot myself) I was thinking of keeping crest of perandus shield for now, till he's rich enough to buy a lioneye's remorse himself.

He was planning on using infernal blow.

so far works really well for me. I just reached lvl 70 today and cold aford all uniques whit out big problem (no super cool maxed ones but...) and it is the only char I am using in rampage right now.

stuff:
Spoiler
Last edited by kifli on Sep 1, 2014, 1:53:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info