[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Maybe you mentioned it already.....did you kill Atziri with this build?
No i did not, i haven't tried actually ...
You see the lack of a mobility skill that works with unarmed attack is a big problem.
She is killable tho with purity of lightning/fire and flask management.
After the next mini-expansion i'll probably try ( i have a couple of fragment sets )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Guys for relatively fast & safe cleaning of 75+ maps, this or 2h cyclone build?
Cheers
[img][/img]So which is better for mara. Bringer of Rain or Abyssus?

Also which do you prefer? Mana leech or BM

I plan on using a lightning coil cause i have one left over from my ele buzzsaw character

Besides those questions, amazing guide and so detailed. First facebreaker character and im loving it. so much fun :)

P.S.- should i get legacy BoR or is the new one okay if BoR is better than Abyssus
Last edited by kayzor7 on Aug 4, 2014, 1:25:12 AM
Abyssus is better if you have a 5L chest and it is A LOT better if you have a 6L chest.
IF you are asking about the support gem Mana leech .. if you are going to use a socket for a mana related support gem then blood magic is better because you just won't have to worry about mana at all. With mana leech support gem you can still run out of mana ( i.e. when you desync ). But if you are asking about mana leech in general ( as a mechanic ) then it is better than blood magic because you don't need to "waste" a socket. That way you can use a support gem that will increase your damage instead.

If you decide to go for BoR ... well... the new version is ... playable, but the legacy one is better of course.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there a legacy version of Abyssus by chance? still kinda new and learning the items ^.^
Nope only one Abyssus version.
So in cruel, you say either oak, kraityn, or kill all three...which do you really think is better? Thinking about killing all three atm
I really can't which one is better ... they are all good. Of course killing all will be a more defensive option.
With the upcoming changed of increased life gained per level, it surely is better to take 8% all res from bandits in normal, right? Even for HC...
edit: considering also that we use a couple uniques with no resists and if you decide to go with abyssus lightning coil combo, you need a lot of lightning resists too.
Last edited by attiGT on Aug 5, 2014, 5:42:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info