[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hi guy.My gear:
Spoiler

i got lvl 81
2.5k dps with harted.
HP:4791
Full resis and -40 chao resis :(
Now i just want to update for some mf but it hard to find some good item.I just buy this
and swap but i miss the mana leech so bad :(.And i think this build is really not for mf farm.But it destroy everything and funny ><
Yea it i already talk about mf ... don't remember when :D But no it's not a good build for MF because you need some items ( the gloves, belt etc. ) and those just don't have iir or iiq.

Btw 25k ( i think that you mean 25k DPS and not 2.5k ) seems... pretty low iwth your gear... it's very strange.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yea it i already talk about mf ... don't remember when :D But no it's not a good build for MF because you need some items ( the gloves, belt etc. ) and those just don't have iir or iiq.

Btw 25k ( i think that you mean 25k DPS and not 2.5k ) seems... pretty low iwth your gear... it's very strange.
oh it was 25k dps sir :D
i thought so but still ... With your gear you should be somewhere around 30-35k dps ... very strange
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
its not the tree mate your tree is just like mine.

Are you sure that it is with Hatred and not without the aura ?
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 14, 2014, 1:03:41 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
its not the tree mate your tree is just like mine.

Are you sure that it is with Hatred and not without the aura ?

I think problem is bandit quest? i was took all skill point.And yes it with harted man..
No the bandit quest rewards ( only cruel gives DPS boost ) are not the problem...
Probably it's the rings and amulet ( because they can have alot more total phys damage )
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No the bandit quest rewards ( only cruel gives DPS boost ) are not the problem...
Probably it's the rings and amulet ( because they can have alot more total phys damage )
i don't know what happen man..do i need life leech man? i don't have any life leech but still run lvl 70 71 map fine.
Well its always helpful to have at least 1% life leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info