[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

How do you tell true DPS? by hitting C? or hovering over spell?

Trying to wrap my head around getting a BOR.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQz3GS4aMho-G_odFCXfJy8n7SjFKS4xnjIJNZI26TwtPQ89_Ed-SshMNU3jT31RYFRJWGNZ814TXz9gS2EhZU1mnmebbEZuaW6qcH1ybHKpdO14DXrvfNmAVoTZhO-I8YqvjM-QEZkroLSiAKQZpKymV6luqZWrxayqrK-vbLXytz68n72Bvoq-p8APwBrDhsT2xYrGrsbYypDSTdSP4urjauOf5FHnkenV7w7wH_Iv8wbzvvZI-tL7qv4K_o8=

my current spec, and I am trying to get out of wearing a Carnage heart, just need to find a boss phy life ammy. Trying to figure out if the dps drop or gain from bor and losing my chest is worth it, +15 block so I can drop some shield nodes.... not sure what direction to go.

Hovering over INF blow i am at 18k ish self buffed.

@DerPizzadieb

Two words - Smoke Mine

@bermuda1

With BoR you'll have less damage that's for sure, more life, alot less res, more block and you'll lose 25 attributes. In my opinion it's not worth it .. escpecialy if you are thinking about the new nerfed BoR .. it's .... crap.

Focus on getting that amulet.

And yes the DPS is displayed when you hover or when you hit "C" ( just don't forget to switch to the infernal blow "page" in your character sheet ) it's all the same.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yeah its 19k, should jump a lot with an ammy and I have a 6L that my brother is wasting on a totem spec, might have to ninja that and drop a faster attacks on it.

Sorry to spam this forum with buying, but anyone got a good life, phy, LL neck for sale? or a decent one for this spec?

thanks for all the advice and tips, well appriated!

Thanks
One_Finger_Deathpunch

do you have a link to your gear, interested to see what i would need to achieve that high of dps and spec if you would.
If you mean my gear .. well... i'd suggest to... read my guide...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 21, 2014, 6:00:23 PM
no this guy DerPizzadieb

just can't phantom how to get to 58k dps..... I have read yours, thoroughly. I just can't see how a few changes could lead to that type of dps is all.
Well im at 51k with 6L 20/20 gems, 20 hatred, prettty much max physical damage from gear, 1000% Facebreakers.

So my guess for taht extra 7k would be frenzy charges, i'm not much into hitting things with frenzy once in every 5 seconds just to keep 3-4 frenzy charges up but i guess that's the way to get DPS beyond mine.
OR
Sacrificing passives for more damage/ attack speed passive nodes.. but i really don't reccomend that.
I'm gonna give this build a go starting tomorrow. Looks fun. Was between this or a blender. Question is, how much will legacy BoR cost me and can I even find one. Already have shield and belt so good there. Have some low facebreakers to to start until I find a legacy set as well which hopefully won't break the bank either. Everything about this still viable as of the latest patches it seems? Thanks all.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
FOr around ... 12873128736981 time ... Abyssus + 6L chest IS better than a BoR ( yes even a legacy BoR ) and with the prices of the legacy BoR .. probably even cheaper.
Abyssus + 5L chest is better than a nerfed BoR.
Sounds good to me. I haven't read every single page sorry just recent stuff. So invest in legacy face breakers then and go 5l and abyssus. Can't afford 6l.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info