Just wondering

Since this game has been in development now for 5 years, and since it will be free to play, I had a question for the developers.

Do you all work 2 jobs? Just was thinking about this at work lol.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Since this game has been in development now for 5 years, and since it will be free to play, I had a question for the developers.

no they've made money sitting on their asses and making games for the past 5 years...
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
"
Phouriuh wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

no they've made money sitting on their asses and making games for the past 5 years...

Sarcasm on the internet? How refreshing! No, Phouriuh, I didn't think they were sitting on their asses. What I was trying to get at was, do they work entirely different jobs as well as make this game? Do they moonlight for other studios? Things more along those lines.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Well as soon as POE comes out i am sure they'll be swimming in dollars or whatever they use as currency in New Zealand Euro? I honestly see the game picking up maybe not right away, but word travels fast among friends.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
they have New Zealand dollar´s.. i think they worked from 2006-2010 but now they work full-time for poe

1€= ~1.84 NZ$
1$= ~1.33 NZ$
As far as I know, the project started at the near-end of 2006 in Chris' bedroom. So it was in fact 4 years and there weren't 10 or more people working on the project since the beginning.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

It's not a hobby project - the developers are paid and do it as their day job.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
to Chris
can i ask you:"who is the investor^^?" that would be very interesting.
---
i would also like to know where the operational funding is coming from .

hope ggg maintains controlling interest in the ip .
yeah, would be nice to know... However, i don't think that we get an answer on that one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info