Rules for league events

Is it allowed to have 2 Characters on one event (2 Week-event that is now running) just to make one of them strong enough to reach a higher level (playing alone)? Do I have to kill the second one before the race ends ? And do I have to kill Dominus for reaching level 40 ?
"
streuner567 wrote:
Is it allowed to have 2 Characters on one event (2 Week-event that is now running) just to make one of them strong enough to reach a higher level (playing alone)? Do I have to kill the second one before the race ends ? And do I have to kill Dominus for reaching level 40 ?
1. For the Two Week Charity Race Event, "The single highest level character in this league on your account will be considered." You are allowed to create as many characters as you want in the 2-week race.

2. No, you don't need to kill off any of your characters. Your highest level 2-week race character (alive or dead) will determine which prizes you qualify for.

3. It's not necessary, but you will probably want to. Levelling past level 40 in Normal difficulty will get pretty slow.
OK - thanks for the Answers :)
"
Chris wrote:

You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

I never noticed this rule before... I always would make a new character and try again after I died to see if I could make it farther. :sad:
If it's really meant to be one-try only why don't you make it so you can only make one character per event or something? Or only award one per account? It seems like a strange rule to me... :shrug:
Sometimes the doing of a thing is the only reason you need.

"Consider, o man, what may be asked of you in the days to come. Will you stand ready to answer the call? Or will you cower in wretched refusal to meet your destiny? Be ready, or nothing but death will find you."
Where is the official info on what exactly the endless ledge league is comprised of? Meanwhile I will watch a YouTube video of it.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
Where is the official info on what exactly the endless ledge league is comprised of? Meanwhile I will watch a YouTube video of it.

It is compromised of the Ledge, but it is Endless.
IGN: Emfx
"
KoTao wrote:
Request that Cartographers Chisels be added to the currency award pool.

Edit: Request granted as of Oct 10 2012. Better late than never!
"
FSM wrote:
I'm new and havn't done an event yet...I look forward to trying this!

new here too, first time :)
"
Vin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

I never noticed this rule before... I always would make a new character and try again after I died to see if I could make it farther. :sad:
If it's really meant to be one-try only why don't you make it so you can only make one character per event or something? Or only award one per account? It seems like a strange rule to me... :shrug:

This rule is not relevant here, as in any event where "only your highest level char" counts for the reward lottery.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:

Can you elaborate on this please?

I'm currently playing in this league with a friend and we are both the same level.

He had to log off for the night and I wish to wait for him so we can play together again tomorrow.

However, I wish to continue playing tonight.

Am I allowed to make another character in this league so I can continue to play without out-leveling my friend?
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info