Where have the Patch Notes and Event announcements gone?

Patch Notes

League/Event Announcements

The purpose of the Beta Status forum is to post downtime/outage/upcoming patch announcements. Please check it often.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:25 AM
Very nice and necessary addition to the forums. Thanks, GGG. I wuv you.
Requesting RSS feed for new threads in the Beta Status forum.
IGN @dime
Can't wait for the rest of the forum overhaul!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I find it grimly amusing that we've been calling for a tightening of the board count, and now we've (re)added two!

But this is very cool. This is precisely the sort of clear-cut post placement the forum so desperately needs.

More, I say! More!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris wrote:
The purpose of the Beta Status forum is to post downtime/outage/upcoming patch announcements. Please check it often.

Since you have a custom forum it would be pretty awesome to have a calendar where days with new GGG/dev topics are highlighted so you can click that day and have whatever topics were posted. That would work for patch notes, and events and other things.
"
DeF46 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Since you have a custom forum it would be pretty awesome to have a calendar where days with new GGG/dev topics are highlighted so you can click that day and have whatever topics were posted. That would work for patch notes, and events and other things.

There is literally a conversation about the design of this occuring one metre away from me as we speak.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Awesome-o! :)
looks good.
Oh so crafty you are
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ <(o.o)> ┻━┻ ︵ \(Ò_Ó \)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info