Be careful how you troll!

There is such a thing as unprotected speech. Can't yell fire in a theater, can't threaten to harm or murder someone (Shows intent and intent to commit a crime is a crime), but it still boils down to parents taking responsibility.

When my kid was in the 6th grade he kept getting in trouble in music class. I asked why and he replied that he was trying to get the teacher so mad that he would hit him and loss his job!

I answered back that if the teacher ever became so angry that he hit him, that he was to come and get me right away and we would march right back to the teacher.

He was all agreeable to this until I lowered the boom.

I said and then I am going to shake his hand and not only am I not going to get him fired, I'm going to get him a raise for having to deal with such horrible behavior!

Now crying, he claimed I couldn't do that! I grabbed his hand and started for the door. He changed his tune quickly and never again acted up in class.

There is a reason the western christian world is a free society which is probably also the most peaceful part of the world.

We adhere to the example of christ which is to forgive and to accept, this does not demand for anyone to be religions it is merely the direction of our culture.

All these suckers who are afraid of school shootings, afraid of terrorism, etc, they are in fact adhering to other beliefs in the world which more directly want to force people to act according to their principles or be punished.

The declaration of the citizens individual rights made in france in connection with the infamous french revolution basically says that you have freedom to do what you want and be who you are, so long as it does not limit the freedom of those around you.

All i can say is that these people who are all for policed up schools, mass fear and hysteria, are scared of terrorism etc are limiting this freedom, undermining that very freedom which brought the western civilization to its prime, and are in fact more adhering to ways of dealing with control that many middle eastern countries are used to.

America is the future, the spawn of the old world, where all cultures are mixed. If america is to rise up to that legacy and lead the new world, they must unify all their people with the lessons of all the different cultures absorbed, you do not do that by looking at your fellow citizens as enemies you have to be protected against and treating them likewise, that causes separation same as religious convictions.

Terror law is garbage, it has been used to survey and legalize mass collection of information, even tapping phone lines and all data that passes through the cables. They still did it before, but it was illegal and they did it covertly, but now they even have an excuse.

You are better off focusing resources on driving regulations and education than terror law in order to save lives, real talk, and in the process people do not have this fear in their lives, nor will they continue to generate grounds for any terrorism to occur. This fear is what they use to manipulate the masses, same as they did with Afghanistan.

If you deal with their rationalism and how things were presented to be, how they justified it to the people, which was that they would help the people to fight an oppressive regime, then there are worse places in the world to deal with on account of that.

They fought a war over beliefs, they dealt with resources as empires rely on harvesting resources from others to maintain their greatness and they wanted to fight a monster they had created which might challenge the western civilization. Basically, they disregarded other nations right to rule their own territories and decided they knew better what was best for them. These things are breaking conventions etc, but no one can do anything against it because if the top power in the world has twisted intentions, then there is no one to stop them.

Best example ever of retarded rationalism is something like this here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64f_1369272177

We have those who are all dissing their beliefs like eye for an eye tooth for a tooth etc, and then at the same time saying this is the reason they have guns in the US, so they can shoot these motherfuckers instead. What they are basically saying is that they love guns, so they can practice eye for an eye themselves.

This is the threat we as a global society face, to elevate our beliefs and not to scoop to the level of taking an eye for an eye which leaves everybody blind. We have to fight against it, as it is what has brought the western civilization to a point where we have a rather high degree of personal freedom.

The danger becomes that we build our states and internal structures in a way that allows us to be easily controlled and manipulated by someone with the influence and will to disregard the respect for others freedom and lives. Basically paving the way for a new hitler is what we have to prevent.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 2, 2013, 8:55:24 AM
"
Moonyu wrote:
There is such a thing as unprotected speech. Can't yell fire in a theater, can't threaten to harm or murder someone (Shows intent and intent to commit a crime is a crime), but it still boils down to parents taking responsibility.

When my kid was in the 6th grade he kept getting in trouble in music class. I asked why and he replied that he was trying to get the teacher so mad that he would hit him and loss his job!

I answered back that if the teacher ever became so angry that he hit him, that he was to come and get me right away and we would march right back to the teacher.

He was all agreeable to this until I lowered the boom.

I said and then I am going to shake his hand and not only am I not going to get him fired, I'm going to get him a raise for having to deal with such horrible behavior!

Now crying, he claimed I couldn't do that! I grabbed his hand and started for the door. He changed his tune quickly and never again acted up in class.

This guy get's it! :D
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
First off, a thing I don't get is: why do people comment on jokes about dead children in this thread? That threat (edit: joke*) was not about dead children, it was about children that are alive and "he's going to kill them because he's messed in the head." Please, don't turn this into a discussion about respecting the dead.

I don't feel sorry for the guy, and I don't think it's a tragedy that it got reported and they did something about it, but I disagree with the decision to jail him.

A psychologist would work just fine to figure out if he's "messed up in the head" or not. If they come to a legitimate conclusion that he's messed up in the head, go along, imprison him, he's probably about to kill some kids...

Of course it's not a problem or a bad step if you take some steps to make sure, even if it's obvious sarcasm like in this case, but straight up punishing the person this hard is already fucked up, especially considering the circumstances.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Jul 2, 2013, 4:22:24 PM
Good points Freeslana, the reactions from authorities were very heavy handed.

I am glad though that the whole case stemmed from a report by a citizen rather than it being reactions directly from government sweeping the interwebs.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 2, 2013, 8:04:25 PM
"
"
LostForm wrote:
Good points Freeslana, the reactions from authorities were very heavy handed.

I am glad though that the whole case stemmed from a report by a citizen rather than it being reactions directly from government sweeping the interwebs.

I think they'd take one look at 4chan and say 'fuck this, let's get some donuts.'

haha. Meant on a more local scale like some police officer finding it on facebook, seeing the idiocy and it escalating.

Your sentiments ring true with me BerMal, but the irony of typing a first person sentence about doing something terrible in a thread about someone going to jail for a sentence written in the first person about doing something terrible made me lawl.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 2, 2013, 8:34:43 PM

The consequences will never be the same.
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
Last edited by bbblame on Jul 2, 2013, 9:05:21 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/02/second-teen-spends-months-in-jail-for-video-game-threat/

A second kid appears to be going to jail for 10 years for something he's done in runescape (of all things). The takeaway here is to stay the fuck away from school bombing threats.
Ridiculous!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Ridiculous!

I agree. The punishment doesn't fit the crime, and the crime itself is suspect.
Privatized prisons... what a terrible idea that was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info