PATH OF EXILE ON PS3/PS4

Hello Community, and You game Dev
I would like to ask, whether you think it would be possible for POE to go into those platforms, both will have great support and cloud system. I am sony fanboy especially after last E3, *here is big middle finger to $ soft* and i would like to have this game on ps3/4, to make the playing even more pleasurable. Imagina, shock system, instant access, easier content to buy, taking poe outside the house, playing it without hardware/software failure.
What is your opinion?
kk
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 12:06:23 AM
No.
you think ggg has millions of dollars laying around,and tens of employees to port the game to consoles?
"
kyleseraphim wrote:
I would like to ask, whether you think it would be possible for POE to go into those platforms, both will have great support and cloud system. I am sony fanboy especially after last E3, *here is big middle finger to $ soft* and i would like to have this game on ps3/4, to make the playing even more pleasurable. Imagina, shock system, instant access, easier content to buy, taking poe outside the house, playing it without hardware/software failure.
What is your opinion?

Big middle finger to microsoft for what? You are a bubbling idiot.
Creating a game of this calibre on consoles is impossible for many reasons. But mainly due to the sheer hardware demand.

This is partly the reason Diablo 3 was such a let down because blizzard had to keep it over simplified for eventual release on consoles.
will you be funding it? op silly post sorry
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Not a good idea.
Why would you willingly limit the game by porting it to a static system (console, cannot be upgraded) instead of a system where the game can develop with the developement of the system (PC, the better they get the more demanding the game can be).

Oh, and a very big and loud NO! to this:

"
kyleseraphim wrote:
easier content to buy

On the other hand... IF GGG would port the game to a console they surely would need to implement a way to ease the conttent because console-players could not beat it otherwise. I mean, they bought a console, that alone prooves they are incapable of utilizing the grey mass between their ears...

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Blood Dragon late at night on a 60" LCD while chillin' on the couch.
Good times for us grey mass folks!

Your heart is in the right place OP :)
"
totalbackline wrote:
Blood Dragon late at night on a 60" LCD while chillin' on the couch.
Good times for us grey mass folks!

Your heart is in the right place OP :)

I play my PC in exactly the same fashion, Chilling in a leather armchair on a 42" TV ...your argument is void
"
kyleseraphim wrote:
What is your opinion?

How old are you?
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info