An unexpected disconnection occured.

I can log in fine, get to the character selection screen.... and select my lvl 25 marauder to play and it goes back to the login screen with 'An unexpected disconnection occurred.'

I was getting this the other day as well, and discovered if I picked singapore I could play my marauder, albeit briefly before it began doing this on every region.

I also discovered I could create a new character, and it would play fine. Only my marauder had this problem. O_O

So I shrugged it off (it is a beta after all) and went to do something else. The next day my Marauder plays fine.

Today the problem is back, and I can play other characters but not my Marauder.

Is this a common problem other people have had? Is it because of the way I logged out in Act 2? Is my character bugged somehow? Is it a server problem?

Just wondering. :)

Great game guys!
Same thing here.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44157
The first thing to check with this would be firewalls and virus scans - They may be causing interruptions. Torrents on the same connection could also cause random disconnects! It's odd that it only happens on one character though!
Balance & Design
I chekecked everything and all is alright. It seems the problem is with the server capacity since i've played all day without 1 single disconect. but when the night came and more ppl joined the disconects began to happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info