Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

http://poeorbcalc.in/ <<< SAME URL NEW LEAGUE

All ratios shown are collected from Prophecy Softcore. The site will be updated every Saturday as you are able to alter the Values as you see fit and I don't feel that the values will change drastically in one week's time. I will look to add other tabs for Standard and Hardcore and possibly Hardcore Proph. In the meantime, sorry I abandoned this project for so long.

Enjoy

DISCLAIMER:
THESE RATIOS ARE MERELY GUIDELINES AND ARE NOT MEANT TO REGULATE TRADE!!

MOST RECENT UPDATE
"

BASE CHAOS VALUES
?:C
Transmutes----75:1---No Change
Augments------65:1---No Change
Alterations---16:1---No Change
Chromatics--14.5:1---Up from 14:1
Jewellers----8.5:1---No Change
Chance---------5:1---Down from 6.5:1
Chisels------3.5:1---Down from 4:1
Blessed--------3:1---No Change
Fusing---------2:1---No Change
Alchemy------3.5:1---No Change
Scouring-----1.5:1---Down from 2:1
Chaos----------1:1---Duh
Regal----------1:1---No Change
Regrets--------1:1---No Change
Prisms---------1:1---No Change
Vaals----------1:1---No Change
Divine---------1:13--Up from 10:1
Exalted--------1:78--Up from 1:73
Mirror---------1:6240--Up from 1:6208
Eternal--------1:??--Yeah....

Dawn-----------1:1---No Change
Dusk-----------1:1---No Change
Noon-----------1:1---No Change
Midnight-------1:5---No Change

Grief----------1:1---Down from 1:2
Rage-----------1:2---Down from 1:4
Ignorance------1:9---Down from 1:10
Hope-----------1:140-Down from 1:146

Inya-----------1:24--Up from 1:18
Yriel----------1:8---Up from 1:6
Volkuur--------1:20--Up from 1:16
Eber-----------1:3---Up from 1:2

Offering-------1:5---No Change

Fucking done trying to space this shit out right....

Most Recent Update Post
"
Small changes for this week. Prices kinda bounced back up for a couple endgame items while some crafting currency dropped slightly.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 14, 2016, 2:34:58 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2016, 11:37:00 PM
I think it is a good idea but its good to know what you are doing first. I don't even know how to set up a website so sorry I can't help but try and find a bit of information on Google and see if that will help.

or try Dreamweaver
Last edited by stickman133 on Jun 28, 2013, 12:34:30 AM
I know how to code html, i just dont want to have to deal with the upkeep of the site in that fashion.
"
WhiteSammy wrote:
I know how to code html, i just dont want to have to deal with the upkeep of the site in that fashion.

Sorry to be an ass, but HTML isn't code. That's like saying, "I know how to calculate the dictionary."
--signed Arrogant Programmer

But here are some hints:
Google dynamic dns services. dyndns is a popular one.
Google IIS, it isn't hard.
Download Visual Studio Express, it is free.
Create a website project.
Edit default.aspx
Put it in your folder that you configured IIS to use.
Viola. you have a website for free.

If you want dynamic content, such as a calculator, you'll have to learn a language like C#, Javascript, etc, but Amazon has plenty of books and it really isn't hard at all.
Last edited by Fleshbits on Jun 28, 2013, 3:55:41 AM
Thanks for the information but for now there are only about 15-20 people using it on a daily basis(i get email notifications when something is changed), so i don't really feel the need to transfer it to its own site. Also i have no idea how poecalc indexes for individuals and always different people to access it at the same time. That is well over my head.

However if someone with the knowledge is willing to put something like that into action and shows me how, i would maintain the trade values.
wow spot on (at least for anarchy)

ty
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
That was my goal.
If anyone should notice any drastic changes in any values please feel free to hit up this thread.

Again this is mostly for Anarchy, but if it is requested i will make three more for the other leagues as well. As i only play Anarchy i will need some assistance in setting up the trade values and keeping them up to date.

Thanks in advance to anyone who offers assistance.
Due to people trying to fuck up the spreadsheet with spam i have added parameters that will automatically reject anything that isn't a number between 0-1000.

Please continue to try and fuck up the sheet as it will only show me how to better improve the service.
Revised the parameters to better suit reasonable inputs.

Trans>Scouring 0-500
Blessed>Regret 0-350
Regal>Divine 0-100
Exalt>Eternal 0-25

Anything higher or lower will be rejected and replaced with the previous input or returned to 0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info