Season Three, Event 19: Descent

"
rogueyoshi wrote:
I think they really should make this thing with like 200% higher drop rate on items, so that people can concentrate on their actual build, as it stands, you can get uber unlucky drops for you and end up with an archer build who is forced into using some traps or damn FP, cause he can't get gear for himself. Also, it would be damn cool if they just made the default movement speed to +20% for all chars, and capped it at 30%, so that it's faster paced, atm if you won't get MS boots early, you will just walk around like a dumbass, which is not that amazing fun, especially when you can't really enjoy your skills and stuff, as it is low lvls and you are limited with that stuff.
They should go a bit more crazy with those races, cause characters from those races won't make it to their parent leagues.

They give you the option of having 2 quicksilver flasks at the end of the first stage, not getting MS boots is hardly a handicap.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Anyone know how, according to this page, there have already been 7 characters created when for me it says I cannot create a character for another 8 minutes?
Characters:
Main Standard Char: Dinedar - Iron Reflexes Dual wielding Claw Shadow.
Main SSL Legacy Char: Nendria - Archer.
Hi,

can I disable the messages of players (obviously) better then me reaching XYZ the first time and so on?

thx
"
Ranindoras wrote:
Anyone know how, according to this page, there have already been 7 characters created when for me it says I cannot create a character for another 8 minutes?

Just advance your computer's clock by a few hours and you'll be able to create characters prematurely.

"LosersBelowMe" hah, nicely done mate
Last edited by Jaille on Jul 2, 2013, 4:33:37 PM
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Ranindoras wrote:

Just advance your computer's clock by a few hours and you'll be able to create characters prematurely.

"LosersBelowMe" hah, nicely done mate

Ah ok, yeah that makes sense. Thanks for the info (And GL in the race if your doing it=).
Characters:
Main Standard Char: Dinedar - Iron Reflexes Dual wielding Claw Shadow.
Main SSL Legacy Char: Nendria - Archer.
What maps should I pass with duelist?
I am new in this game... What do you think?
"
lowerdark wrote:
"
rogueyoshi wrote:
I think they really should make this thing with like 200% higher drop rate on items, so that people can concentrate on their actual build, as it stands, you can get uber unlucky drops for you and end up with an archer build who is forced into using some traps or damn FP, cause he can't get gear for himself. Also, it would be damn cool if they just made the default movement speed to +20% for all chars, and capped it at 30%, so that it's faster paced, atm if you won't get MS boots early, you will just walk around like a dumbass, which is not that amazing fun, especially when you can't really enjoy your skills and stuff, as it is low lvls and you are limited with that stuff.
They should go a bit more crazy with those races, cause characters from those races won't make it to their parent leagues.

Good idea, lets make this race from interesting and difficulty to boring and very easy, why dont we allow 5 uniques to drop each instance and + 50 to all stats, heyy i got an idea, lets have god mode.

You did not really get the point, but eh. w/e.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
was the #15 shadow, died 35 minutes in :(

merveil's daughter freezelocked me with increased crit chance and damage mod
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
All right, I end when 7 lvl ;P

CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Jul 2, 2013, 7:04:38 PM
Died at level 9. Again. Shadow.
Instance with statues is unbearable =/ I killed them one by one, but then decided to rush one last room with boss and a loot of trash, and just ran to a dead end.( And it's only in half an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info