Season Three, Event 19: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point

Due to Descent being a new league type, these values are subject to change during the early phases of season three.
Last edited by GGG_Neon on Jun 28, 2013, 12:00:13 AM
Hopefully I'll be home right before this starts.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
Do I still get points if I die after earning enough levels for points? Or do I lose them if my character dies?
"
Crippl3 wrote:
Do I still get points if I die after earning enough levels for points? Or do I lose them if my character dies?

I heard that in Descent races you still get points even if you die.
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Crippl3 wrote:

I heard that in Descent races you still get points even if you die.

That is true.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
descent really feels like it needs a little something extra...starting to get too repetitive.
If we have multiple characters, can we get reward points for both of them?

i.e. I have 2 level 10 characters, I get 6 points?
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
think it only counts as the first level 10 you get...
I think they really should make this thing with like 200% higher drop rate on items, so that people can concentrate on their actual build, as it stands, you can get uber unlucky drops for you and end up with an archer build who is forced into using some traps or damn FP, cause he can't get gear for himself. Also, it would be damn cool if they just made the default movement speed to +20% for all chars, and capped it at 30%, so that it's faster paced, atm if you won't get MS boots early, you will just walk around like a dumbass, which is not that amazing fun, especially when you can't really enjoy your skills and stuff, as it is low lvls and you are limited with that stuff.
They should go a bit more crazy with those races, cause characters from those races won't make it to their parent leagues.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Last edited by rogueyoshi on Jul 2, 2013, 3:30:27 PM
"
rogueyoshi wrote:
I think they really should make this thing with like 200% higher drop rate on items, so that people can concentrate on their actual build, as it stands, you can get uber unlucky drops for you and end up with an archer build who is forced into using some traps or damn FP, cause he can't get gear for himself. Also, it would be damn cool if they just made the default movement speed to +20% for all chars, and capped it at 30%, so that it's faster paced, atm if you won't get MS boots early, you will just walk around like a dumbass, which is not that amazing fun, especially when you can't really enjoy your skills and stuff, as it is low lvls and you are limited with that stuff.
They should go a bit more crazy with those races, cause characters from those races won't make it to their parent leagues.

Good idea, lets make this race from interesting and difficulty to boring and very easy, why dont we allow 5 uniques to drop each instance and + 50 to all stats, heyy i got an idea, lets have god mode.
How do i change my signature?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info