i cant enter a new location (loading issue)

Hello,

this is my first post here in the forums, iam sorry if this is the wrong section, iam not sure.

my problem is that i cant enter a new location (via waypoint or what ever)

i click on the area i want to go and then the loadingscreen appears, BUT it takes ages to load, around 2-3 minutes and than iam logged out and back in the menue ....

i restarted my computer etc, but it didnt work, iam unable to play the game like that, yesterday i managed to play at least till level 6, but i still had these problems sometimes.

is this a beta problem and known or is it only me?

can s1 help me?
Would you be able to post your system specs? I'd try running a Pack Check, and see if you have corrupted data.
Balance & Design
yes here is my system via Picture.

Hmm, it's not a common problem. I'd suggest trying to run the game in Windowed mode, and see if an error message is coming up in the background when this happens. A few other suggestions include checking you have up to date drivers, and that your PC isn't running out of ram when trying to load areas.
Balance & Design
same problem here.
Yesterday i started playing with my 2 friends (who play with my gift keys).

There were no problems.
But when we started playing today, they play normaly but i couldnt enter locations (i see only loading screen for ages).

And it happened 7-8 times before i stopped playing for today. (because each time i made ctrl+alt+del, stop process, then launch game again).

:(
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
yes it seems to be quite a problem atm.
the whole "stuck at loading screen" - thread is about it.

happy holidays!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info