Season Three, Event 3: 135 Minute Solo

Yes u have to. during creation process u have to select the league (race event)
IGN: Nepumok

Very Bad rng, no good bow (white shortbow in act 2)...

ending with lvl 15
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 29, 2013, 4:19:15 AM
Condemned doing a 1:11 vaal kill - hahahaha
Level 7 and done, got my point, later!
IRON MAN
Lag/Desync is seriously taking all the fun out of the game. Played with attack of 0.4 sec, but hitting mobs multiple times on screens seems they don't get hit, then out of nowhere the death animation and they are a pile of rubble. Or as was the case this race with my toon (again) hitting mobs, my hp is fine, mobs are dying..bam..suddenly in a different location and you have died msg. Just on random white mobs. Impossible to race like that.

(Playing Singapore server, avg ping reported is 83, but game play never seems to feel like that low a ping)
Is it just me or did they add in new map variations?
Awww man, my very first race and just when it starts to get fun I run out of time, with only 4% away from level 14. *sigh* fml :(
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Very Bad rng, no good bow (white shortbow in act 2)...

ending with lvl 15

You would have needed what i got

Sadly i was running Ice Nova and had no use for it :/
Anyway #19 Templar - 83 total, pretty happy with that actually.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jun 29, 2013, 5:37:59 AM
"
boof wrote:

Are you thinking about any specific zones? Perhaps they developed a few new map patterns as part of developing Descent.
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Are you thinking about any specific zones? Perhaps they developed a few new map patterns as part of developing Descent.

My lower and upper prison were really strange. I had to literally reveal the whole map to find the exits.
Also my Ancient Pyramid was at a really awkward place.

But I don't know we gotta ask condemned, he knows all the possible layouts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info