Season Three, Event 2: 1 Hour No Projectiles Party

"
xenogias wrote:
how are people making characters already? Everything for me is greyed out. I want to make my character and just log in with it and wait while I "work" lol

U have to relog. =)
www.twitch.tv/nekum1988
OMG...can not believe this turn out. At this point 1600+ competitors....that is stiff competition. Good luck to all!!!
Can't register i always get a error: "Maximum numbers of characters reached"
Just WOW! I try to use any of names like Goisalksa, Gjsaknvnas and other, always have this error!
Im dumb :P
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jun 28, 2013, 11:50:43 PM
"
Pibadi wrote:
Just WOW! I try to use any of names like Goisalksa, Gjsaknvnas and other, always have this error! Fix it!

That means you have to many characters already. Not that the name is taken.

Also it seems like Projectiles still do damage, I was killing stuff with my Bow/Burning wand/Split arrow.
Last edited by GizMoMan2 on Jun 28, 2013, 11:20:29 PM
"
GizMoMan2 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
Just WOW! I try to use any of names like Goisalksa, Gjsaknvnas and other, always have this error! Fix it!

That means you have to many characters already. Not that the name is taken.

Also it seems like Projectiles still do damage, I was killing stuff with my Bow/Burning wand/Split arrow.

Thx for this tip. Btw yeah, proj is works LOL
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:

Before telling them to fix it, maybe you should actually READ the error message.
Compared to the Descent race that just took place earlier where everything was playing smoothly, I was getting major desync during this event. Nearly all of my attacks during the second half-hour had full second delays to register, and the cumulative wasted time casting skills into empty air cost me a Reward Point.

Still fun, but the desync was a major disruption.

And if Projectiles still worked as others have claimed, I'm fairly pissed, because I spent the first map and a half as a punching ranger while some others took advantage of breaking the rule.
Participant in race seasons 3/5/7, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, and Betrayal leagues. I primarily play homebrews.
Last edited by FailsWithTails on Jun 29, 2013, 12:04:53 AM
Not sure about the no projectiles in this one...

edit: yeah - projectiles definitely worked.
IGN: HueHueHue_HueHueHue
Last edited by tigbicket on Jun 29, 2013, 12:04:15 AM
So, when's the raffle? :P
Was 'no projectile damage' actually in effect? If so, you should probably take projectile weapons and skills off the loot tables and adjust quantity accordingly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info