Most stupid Onslaught death ever.

This is about someone WHO died... I did not see him die but I know he died to Vaal... But how was that stupid?

Well I was doing Vaal kills for currency on cruel when someone joined my party and entered my tp... He went straight up and opened vaal seal... didnt bother to give me currency or say anything... Then I assumed he wanted to scam me... So I just left the zone and went to town... and left the party but still had my tp there... Then I went back to see what was happening (I was overleveled so Cruel vaal was not too dangerous.)... And I see that he has opened a portal so that a bunch of typical Cruel lvls where joining the fight against vaal oversoul... I told them to gtfo out of there and I had another person WHO joined my party in the mean time wanting to do the vaal kill..

Then a lvl 70 sparker shadow joined... And I got mad at the wrong person (A ranger.) and asked what his problem was.. He said that he just joined the party of the lvl 70.. (Or just someone else in the party WHO invited the sparker shadow.)

Then the ranger WHO was now in city of sarn told me that Someone died because of this fucking mess.. Around 5 people where prob. involved...

RIP Diedactonenormal

I feel that his death can be blamed a bit on me.... But mainly the guy WHO just went in there and opened vaal without saying anything and then made tp.. Plz dont do that Again.

(Its possible that Diedactonenormal is the guy who just opened vaal like this, but I cant remmember... It was a huge mess.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info