Mr Freeze 2h Melee Splash Glacial Hammer 6 Aura 7 Endurance 8% ManaLeech 9k DPS [+VID]

Give me new skill tree :)

Ohh soory, nvm...
Last edited by alien776 on Jul 15, 2013, 4:30:42 AM
"
alien776 wrote:
Give me new skill tree :)

Ohh soory, nvm...

Ye it's already there. 0.11.2 wont change anything for this build, because dont take Iron Reflexes. IR sucks now massively:
1) No more increased evasion from dex (therefore IR will result in less armour)
2) Evasion is better now

The 2) is one of the reason for my "new build" is without unwavering stance.

Hey there, I'm leveling a marauder atm to this guide, seems pretty cool.

My question is, when you deal mainly ice damage, why dont you pick the +frost damage nodes in the witch tree? or the +elemental damage node in the templar tree? both nodes are just 1 or 2 points away from picked ones.
"
voiDnyx wrote:
Hey there, I'm leveling a marauder atm to this guide, seems pretty cool.

My question is, when you deal mainly ice damage, why dont you pick the +frost damage nodes in the witch tree? or the +elemental damage node in the templar tree? both nodes are just 1 or 2 points away from picked ones.

Glacial hammer _is_ pretty cool ;-)

You mean near "Frost Walker", 6% + 12% + 6% + 6% (=30%) increased cold damage ?
You answered it yourself - i deal _mainly_ frost damage. But the frost damage is COMPLETLY based on physical damage (50% of physical with GH, and additional 24% of physical from hatred). So i'd rather take 15% + 10% + 10% + 10% (=45%) increased physical damage (start of marauder tree).

The elemental nodes from templar tree, 8% + 8% + 5% + 10% (=31%) are pretty nice, as i also do Fire and Lightning damage (from auras, weapon, gear). But i think physical damage still wins.

TL;DR:
- Cold damage is based on physical damage
- physical damage nodes have been heavily buffed
- mana leech only works on physical damage (need enough of it)
- real man do physical damage
Last edited by siliconlife on Jul 20, 2013, 9:00:58 AM
is this viable in HC?
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
With the additional buffs to 2hand weapons, we need to revisit this build. I really enjoy freezing things, so if I can freeze the WHOLE screen I am going to try it.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I'm still looking for a proper glacial hammer build for the 1.0 patch. I hear it has some mana issues so I don' t know whether or not blood magic would be worth it or going for some mana nodes to spam Glacial Hammer.

If anyone has any ideas, post up the build.
sorry to rehash, but i played this build some time ago and am just coming back to the game. wondering if it is still viable, and if anyone still uses it. thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info