Mr Freeze 2h Melee Splash Glacial Hammer 6 Aura 7 Endurance 8% ManaLeech 9k DPS [+VID]

"
rainku wrote:
"
siliconlife wrote:
Anyone knows how to perform a screen capture, without cracking fraps? :-)

F8 or function F8 if using a laptop

I did mean record a movie, not make a screenshot :-)
Sounds like a cool build I'd like to see it in action!
Interesting build, I also would like to see a vid of it in action. Do you chill bosses enough to face tank with a 2H or are you still kite dependent?

Noob question, but why would you chain two EC gems in the helm?
"
SoCal wrote:
Interesting build, I also would like to see a vid of it in action. Do you chill bosses enough to face tank with a 2H or are you still kite dependent?

Noob question, but why would you chain two EC gems in the helm?

I'll publish a video with faster attacks and one with multistrike this weekend.

As i said, endurance charges are pretty good. It just sucks to keep the buff up. With two EC's, i dont need to keep em up all the time, but just get all 7 at the same time. I have bound Q and E with each EC, which are useable independantly. An alternative solution is to use one EC + increased area. But double EC is better if i forget to refresh the endurance charges while fighting a boss, and need to get them back up fast :-)
Thanks for the vid, came close to death a few times :)
"
SoCal wrote:
Thanks for the vid, came close to death a few times :)

18% physical reflect and 18% elemental reflect... not the best map to show off ;-)
really "cool" build :)

what about bandit rewards?

is it:

40mp
18%dmg
1 endurance

?
Last edited by Optimyst on Jul 8, 2013, 6:39:34 PM
made a very similar build, mine use's Bringer of Rain as glacial strike scales very very well off physical damage. I do 2.2k dps at level 60 dual wielding Brightbreaks @ 4.2 attacks per second. When the build is finished at level 85, I will be hitting 12 attacks per second at around 13k dps glacial strike. Glad more people are using this skill!
"
Optimyst wrote:
really "cool" build :)
40mp
18%dmg
1 endurance

Exactly! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info