I thought the knee was bad...

Then i took one to the totem....

This is bad and you should feel bad.
But i did chuckle ;]
@ColdDrizzle
True story, I once killed a guard in skyrim by shooting an arrow in his knee from a ridiculous distance.
Haha, yeah I do feel bad but when I saw this bug happen, it just had to be done :P
i dont get it
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

It's an old Internet meme which was massively over used and got annoying. Google arrow to the knee and you will see what I'm talking about.
"
Shanners wrote:
It's an old Internet meme which was massively over used and got annoying. Google arrow to the knee and you will see what I'm talking about.

ok found some funny ones too XD tnx
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
Shanners wrote:

Skyrim isn't that old...
looks shop`d
i can tell for that one pixel
"
"
Shanners wrote:

Skyrim isn't that old...

QFT.

This is old! http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/all-your-base-are-belong-to-us
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info