muti mmorpg players

nice
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
"
Faria1st wrote:
Games I currently have characters on:

DC Universe Online
World of Warcraft
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
City of Heroes/Villains
Guild Wars
Global Agenda
EVE Online
Final Fantasy XI Online
Lord of the Rings Online
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Rift
Star Wars the Old Republic

I do not have a face book account.

Games I've retired:

Phantasy Star Online
Star Wars Galaxies
Everquest
Everquest 2

How can you manage to play all of those? You'd need more than 24hrs a day to play them...
"
Wanotiki wrote:
"
Faria1st wrote:
Games I currently have characters on:

DC Universe Online
World of Warcraft
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
City of Heroes/Villains
Guild Wars
Global Agenda
EVE Online
Final Fantasy XI Online
Lord of the Rings Online
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Rift
Star Wars the Old Republic

I do not have a face book account.

Games I've retired:

Phantasy Star Online
Star Wars Galaxies
Everquest
Everquest 2

How can you manage to play all of those? You'd need more than 24hrs a day to play them...

not really he doesnt need to play all of them in the same day. He can run threw all game games in 2-3days. I use to play maplestory for 6hrs then play flyff for 3-5hrs.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

I don't play each game everyday. At times I may not play a particular game for a week or two. It helps with boredom when you have multiple games to play. For example I've had FFXI since release day and I've had max level classes for at least 5 years now. There is no way I could grind the same end game content out over and over w/o having something else to retreat to :)

TBH, I won't be playing any online games until I finish The Last Story on my Wii. This RPG is simply amazing.
Last edited by Faria1st on Aug 14, 2012, 5:17:12 PM
"
Faria1st wrote:
I don't play each game everyday. At times I may not play a particular game for a week or two. It helps with boredom when you have multiple games to play. For example I've had FFXI since release day and I've had max level classes for at least 5 years now. There is no way I could grind the same end game content out over and over w/o having something else to retreat to :)

TBH, I won't be playing any online games until I finish The Last Story on my Wii. This RPG is simply amazing.

lol nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info