muti mmorpg players

im looking for friends that played more than one mmorpg. over the 6years of me playing mmorpgs ive mainly played solo. its nice to do what u want but being alone isnt fun for me anymore. add me on facebook mckaiser Abyss i'll make a group so we can all chat better.

tell me what games u play and whats ur fav class

the games that i still play now is maplestory, drakensange, pandora saga, remnant knights.

mmorpgs i dont play but willing to play again if i had friends-cabal, runes of magic, requiem, dragon nest, perfect world international, dragona, archlord, starcraft 2, legend of edda.

and the list of games i played but low chance of me going back elsword, dragon saga, grand chase, rumble fighter, grand fantasia, rappelz, and theres a bit more but i deleted them and forgot their name.

little bit about my fav classes
my fav class is now a thief/rogue it use to be warrior but most games make warriors to slow.
2nd fav class is warrior/archer

so i am willing to play new mmorpgs just not all of them mainly rpgs anything dealing with pvp and internet connection isnt really good for me.

i also love talking about new skill builds and what ways to make u stronger in what ever area ur going for.

add me bye

i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
"
Mckaiser wrote:
im looking for friends that played more than one mmorpg. over the 6years of me playing mmorpgs ive mainly played solo. its nice to do what u want but being alone isnt fun for me anymore. add me on facebook mckaiser Abyss i'll make a group so we can all chat better.

tell me what games u play and whats ur fav class

the games that i still play now is maplestory, drakensange, pandora saga, remnant knights.

mmorpgs i dont play but willing to play again if i had friends-cabal, runes of magic, requiem, dragon nest, perfect world international, dragona, archlord, starcraft 2, legend of edda.

and the list of games i played but low chance of me going back elsword, dragon saga, grand chase, rumble fighter, grand fantasia, rappelz, and theres a bit more but i deleted them and forgot their name.

little bit about my fav classes
my fav class is now a thief/rogue it use to be warrior but most games make warriors to slow.
2nd fav class is warrior/archer

so i am willing to play new mmorpgs just not all of them mainly rpgs anything dealing with pvp and internet connection isnt really good for me.

i also love talking about new skill builds and what ways to make u stronger in what ever area ur going for.

add me bye

oh and if u add me on facebook tell me to add u in the group its called mmorpg life
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

Cant say as ive ever seen someone quote theirselves before :D
"
Cant say as ive ever seen someone quote theirselves before :D

lol had to add to it :P

poke

I've played so many MMORPGs that they've become boring to me. I can't seem to find one that grips me enough to stick with it. Having played in the stress tests PoE seems to be the only one with potential so far. But I agree, it's definitely more fun playing those sort of games with other people rather than solo. Especially in PvP situations
"
Wanotiki wrote:
I've played so many MMORPGs that they've become boring to me. I can't seem to find one that grips me enough to stick with it. Having played in the stress tests PoE seems to be the only one with potential so far. But I agree, it's definitely more fun playing those sort of games with other people rather than solo. Especially in PvP situations

add me on facebook? MckaiserAbyss

found this cool guy looking for more gamer friends heres the link http://www.twitch.tv/majorlaggaming
looking for gamers that would rather play games for 4+hrs everyday and talk about games

lvl 21 duelist now

Games I currently have characters on:

DC Universe Online
World of Warcraft
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
City of Heroes/Villains
Guild Wars
Global Agenda
EVE Online
Final Fantasy XI Online
Lord of the Rings Online