1h+Shield Predictable Build - 62 Points with MANY options

Alright so I haven't played the game too much but I've played enough to know what I do and don't like (so far). I hate missing, mana requirements on a "warrior", and being stunned. So I decided to eliminate them all. I am now working towards 1h+shield marauder with blood magic/unwavering stance/resolute technique. My build picks up % life nodes and regen nodes. Some blocking nodes as well as occasional offensive nodes plus a ton of strength along the way. Once I complete this path it leaves me with a ton of options from there. I can move into the large life circle towards the middle of the tree, offensive mace node, armor and resistances or others. I feel like this is a balanced build but I am looking for some opinions of how to improve knowing I want all three keystone skills. I am only level 13 now and help sooner rather than later would be appreciated! Thanks!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAzbEgV9E0PdcSIY8jy9UXzzGTSffTP_B7BI6nnLuKQBmiN6h2eE0BuhcVF9aodrQ9u6_foI-IEVk-wEW7K8a8ya-YoI4BllomBZIhej0kALUHa5TV1YyD9PBu5y-06odb98twGduhx-nUucAgaA1hmc0SrI7jK2hFiYOTJLei0GoHvrAy_KU1FCkZ4xPKAa59hAn-KdYrD7gg_v6OAmUqhvf0myjBKrPUPSq--FNPbMKqSAHzKYbAjzeXCEQ0NrVqihcTmzTfSzwG5smBs_XWNyq6bV4O9JYRiRvt3GGKaijqO24_N8Qjf6gveolyn1bUyXoP-lt5wZc=
I'm also looking for a similar build.
What skills are u planning to use?
Well I'm still getting a feel for it but right now I am using these...

Ground Slam + Life on hit
Heavy Strike + Added fire damage
Anger
Warlord's Mark

I literally don't use my other skills. I'm trying to find some useful auras but the ones I am most interested in reserve % mana and those seem way too costly. I am also very early in the game still and need to progress further until I can game plan a bit better. I curious what are you planning on using?
I went with Axe build for Cleave.

Heavy Strike + Life Gain on Hit + Melee Physical Dmg
Cleave + Life Gain on Hit + Melee Physical Dmg
Anger
Enduring Cry
Leap Slam, just for some mobility

So far ive got into Cruel Act2 and i have to say its really easy. I havent even touched the health potions in the whole difficulty. Stacking regen and hp on gear makes difference.

Here's my Cleave/Axe variation of this build
Last edited by T1k1 on Aug 13, 2012, 7:04:15 AM
I am definitely looking to add some melee phys damage gems but I have to find any. I am also looking to add some auras such a wrath and grace (possibly +iron reflexes). Leap slam could be great but the animation is just far too slow for me. I've looked at enduring cry but I don't fully understand endurance charges. How often can you expect to get them, how long do they last, and what exactly are their effects?
"
wyoungb wrote:
I've looked at enduring cry but I don't fully understand endurance charges. How often can you expect to get them, how long do they last, and what exactly are their effects?
Each charge grants +5% physical damage reduction and +5% to elemental resistances. I believe it has 5 sec cooldown and adds 1-3 charges per cast, depending on the number of mobs around you. You can get around 3-5 max charges for +10secs depending on the passive skills and each cast refreshes duration.

I have to say its quite awesome skill. You can pretty much keep it up all the time. 25% physical and elemental resistances is alot and its stacks with armor/resistances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info