Bad Gateway

i told a new friend about this game today , and he become exited and bought a beta acces

but when he came hom to download and install it just say

502 Bad Gateway when pressing the Download button.

he asked if it was his computor

me and my brother who are playing the game did try to press the download button allso but it said the same.

Does 502 Bad Gateway mean that there is no file to download or downloading place is overloaded atm ?

MOD EDIT: Until this is fixed you can get the game installer here
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Last edited by Jonathan on Aug 7, 2012, 4:39:34 PM
im having the same problem installing it on my alt computer....win 7 installed
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
And the same problem here.
"502 Bad Gateway
NetDNA-nginx/2.1"
I can't believe it.....I just finished to install win7 on my MAC and now I can't download PoE :(

Any one know what is going on ?
Actually, it works fine now.

for me, at least
Last edited by poe300 on Aug 7, 2012, 2:10:17 PM
still dont works while i am testing .

i am having vista 64 , brother is having xp and the friend is having windows 7 74
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Still not available.....but I have a solution.

I found the .msi file on my other pc so I can upload in some share file site so u can have it ......BUT.....I don't want be ban for illegal distribution :P

So maybe better wait answer from dev.

Please send PM to Support so they are aware.
I had to re-install Diablo III just in case I have to wait for days for the PoE client to be available again. Like I mentioned in another thread, I uninstalled Path of Exile yesterday (for technical reasons) and planned to download and install it again today, but...

I really hope they will fix the problem soon. Preferably by the time I wake up tomorrow. :)
Last edited by neuromannysse on Aug 7, 2012, 2:57:05 PM
"
neuromannysse wrote:
I had to re-install Diablo III just in case I have to wait for days for the PoE client to be available again. Like I mentioned in another thread, I uninstalled Path of Exile yesterday (for technical reasons) and planned to download and install it again today, but...

I really hope they will fix the problem soon. Preferably by the time I wake up tomorrow. :)

If you didn't deleted the PathOfExileInstaller.msi file you can install the game again.

The download link just give you the small .msi file...than you will download and install the client.

I'm currently 1/2 way....oh man....so excited to see PoE on my almost new MBP ^^
I deleted it. I seldom have need to save the installer files, because usually I can always download them again. But live and learn, like they say...
Last edited by neuromannysse on Aug 7, 2012, 3:16:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info