What is wrong with my build/stuff?

I have been doing normal with a friend since the start, but when I arrived in cruel, I started having trouble at playing alone.

Act 1 was ok, except for Merveil that literally one-shotted me. But act 2 is a pain in the ass (and, I mean, I've played a lot of hack'n'slash in my life... not like I'm a complete noob) : white creeps don't cause trouble, but some yellow and some blue just kill me with a single hit... kind of problematic when you're supposed to tank in front of others.

I just don't get why this is happening to me. The monster lvl is 41 and I'm 42. Right now, I'm using glacial hammer, but I'm planning on going on dual axes with cleave. Full physical. Here's my current build (nothing special) :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPBRxGS4g8CUnJ-0otSkuMgk6Uj38QKBBqkTnUFBVqVYEWGNdSV8_YIhhUmebajtyqXuMfNmGYIzPl7Sfy6cwqBisqqy6ud3EFcT2xtjUj9-_4drvTvIv9kj3Mve--Os=

And some of my stats :

DPS (with glacial hammer) : 338.5
Armour : 1380
Fire res :51
Cold res :34
Lighting res : 62
26.4 life regen

I have life leech on glacial hammer and life on hit on leap slam and ground slam.

Thanks to look at it.
first off, you are wasting a lot of passive points also how much life do you have? glacial hammer isn't a great skill imo
I'm at 582 life right now, not much I guess.

Could you tell me which passive points I'm wasting? I don't see where's the problem?
"
sirfapsalot wrote:
first off, you are wasting a lot of passive points also how much life do you have? glacial hammer isn't a great skill imo

its just inefficient something like this would give you more health and survivability you dont need those str nodes at the start and the ones that loop around just for the life steal not worth it also its good to get unwavering stance and iron reflexes at the same time

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0ZLiftKLUyCTpSPfxAoFBQValWBFhjXz9giGFScql7jHzZhmCMz5e0n8usqqy6ud3EFcT2xtjUj9-_707yL_ZIfLgpLlRJ51LvDjwtxq63Pnq4rpO18qlueA1Yrzbo_gryRedjplc64YjxTeOsWf6PYEt673Tt892HKQ==
Last edited by sirfapsalot on Jun 26, 2013, 10:39:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info