Lagging on Alienware m14x

Hey
I'm having some lagg issues on my laptop...

Im running the game with 25 fps on the lowest settings on my 1 year old Alienware m14x

On my 4 year old stationary computer i have 60 fps. why??

i have upgraded to the latest drivers and my cpu does support SSE2. And i have good internet connection (40ms)

"
Path of Exile is designed to run on a huge variety of systems, from an everyday laptop to a top of the line gaming rig. Our detailed art is designed to not only look great, but also reveal additional detail as the resolution is increased to the maximum of 2560x1600. Exact system requirements will be determined closer to release.

At the moment, you will need a Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and a CPU that supports SSE2. At least 2GB of RAM is recommended, and older Integrated Graphics Cards will not run well.

My question is: why the hell do i lagg :p ?
Alexander
In game name: "FistSlap"
My guess would be that your system is designed to use the Intel processor for graphics until it starts to be pushed, at which point it switches to the Nvidia card. You will probably be able to tell it to always use the Nvidia card in the driver options, or by right clicking the Path of Exile shortcut and going to the Nvidia options.
Balance & Design
Thank you it worked and thank you for the quick respose!

:)

running with 60 fps on full settings.
Alexander
In game name: "FistSlap"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info